Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any scans, are there scans?
Who has Zoro oneshot recently on Sanji's level???:choppawhat:
Sanji went 1v2 against Hawkins and Drake
Hawkins alone made Zoro bleed like a fodder :cheers:

Cut Kaido like butter? In case you haven't noticed Zoro can't even reach Kaido cause he can fly. There is no one to shoot him into the air like a circus act like at Dressrosa :wellwell:

Mihawk is a coward. He declined the challenge twice now. If you are the champ and you decline a challenge then your title is a Mickey Mouse title. Dude even cut Zoro's eye so he can decline the challenge EoS "I don't fight one eyed people".

Mihawk got retrenched :usoprice: Days of hanging out with baboons, safe from danger are over.
Mr "PK level" Mihawk got replaced by a toy :kawak: Nobody even cares that he is gone. The Gorosei complained about Aokiji leaving. Meanwhile marine fodder #87 is busy threatening Mihawk on a loudspeaker to come in before they resort to violence :josad:

Zoro has been relying on powerups this whole manga I agree. Just to be equal to Sanji. Now that Sanji got a powerup for the first time we see how far above Zoro he is :myman:

Take away swords and raid suits and Zoro dies to Sanji in 2 pages max :kata:
That's why dj sanji can't fight with his body anymore he needs rs to reach Zoro level but still his offense lacking while luffy weakest gear 3 made PO bleeding sanji with rs didn't do a visible damage sanji needs another power up to reach Zoro's level in offense after he has his leg broken :josad:

Yeah, I just saw the spoiler
This damn forum made me sign out by itself, then while I was trying to log in, it refused me many times, until now I got back in!

This forum is doing some conspiracy against me by preventing me from celebrating the W of that bet LMAO

Aside from @Fenaker
There were TWO other people who made the same bet, I can't remember their name, REVEAL THY SELF lmao, do not shy away from that L
Are the Scans out ?

N

NeutralWatcher

So zoro now is exhausted because he fight 500 giftens.. yes thus he fight for example King, Queen, Jack, Big Mom or Kaido he will fight nerferd, ¿this is what are you saying?

Pd: Kaku>Jabura said by Lucci and Asura Zoro one shot Kaku while Sanji doesn't it.
Did my post trigger you that much that you have to bring Zoro vs Sanji :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Kaku>Jyabura but the difference is not that huge.

If nerfed Sanji can mid diff Jyabura, healthy Sanji can low diff Jyabura. And against Kaku who is a bit stronger than Jyabura, Sanji can beat him too with the same difficulty as Zoro.

I never knew there is something so annoying like the Sanji-Fanbase. And I‘m not even a Zoro-Fan.
People downplay Sanji‘s failures, while they’re overhyping little details like „oh Sanji didnt bleed after King‘s Attack but Zoro did after Killer‘s Attack“
Very awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.