Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

So if Vista=Mihawk because they clashed evenly, then that must mean Jinbei>Big Mom since he has overpowered her twice, am I powerscaling correctly friends?
He didn't overpower Linlin
Stopping her arm (not an attack even) isn't overpowering

Vista matched Mihawk and made Mihawk quit. Mihawk couldn't continue his goal.
Linlin has never been stopped fully and has never been matched blow for blow by anyone exvrpt Kaido. Even Jinbei himself says it in this chapter that Linlin is coming back up angrier

i think sanji understands that he absolutely needed to use to save momo he isn’t gonna let momo die because of his pride

but now momo is safe i’m interesed what is going to happen next
Thinking about it now, Sanji has never used the raid suit for power........ Its always been to save people or hide his identity. Seems like oda will use the raid suit for mainly stealth/ convenience purposes.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Im not undermining them, its the sad truth, kizaru corenered the shs but wasnt allowed to kill them with rayleigh's interference. Aokiji wasnt gonna kill them, big mom wants to kill them and there is no rayleigh around to stop that.
My boy Fuji was put in a wheel chair by the likes of Morley but it's still ok to like him because it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

From the start of raid
Luffy:
G4 for ship with fodders
Trashed by Apoo
Embarrassing performance against P1 and Ulti
Embarrassing performance against Yamato
Weaker Sh clowned Bigmom. Bigmom clowned Luffy.
Now Queen trashed him to the ground.

Where is his FS when needed most?

Zoro:
Trashed by Apoo
Took sweet time to cross some gifters and that happened because of samurai alliance
Trashed by Queen

Sanji:
Saved Momo which is vital to the alliance
Encounter with King is not bad

This is what manga has shown. Tell me am I wrong? If so, how?
Luffy and Zoro vs Kaidou confirmed :cheers:

My boy Fuji was put in a wheel chair by the likes of Morley but it's still ok to like him because it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.
To be fair, i feel people overrate what happened, man had a few bandages and its sabo with somewhat mastered mera + people underestimating the revo commanders heavily cause they look goofy+ we dont know the context but yeah.

It's not abioy her being clean or damaged

Nobody can erase these clownish moments

Linlin will forever be remembered for being clowned by Jinbei Franky Nami Robin.
Her top tier feats are overshadowed by these stupid writings from Oda.

Ever since Oda overdid himself by extending WCI after tea party
Linlin and One Piece has been subpar with only few exvting chapters once in a while

I miss pre ts villains and arcs where there was real tension

NW is a joke
Udon was a summer camp training
Onigashima is a gag war
Some people were saying that the Wano war against two Yonko's and their subordinates is going to be tough and dangerous, so far nothing like that has been shown. When you have the Straw Hats who were about to have a toast before entering Onigashima not taking two Yonko's seriously, along with making one of the Yonko's look like a joke through gags it really shows you that there is no tension or sense of danger in this war.

I get that Oda likes gags but this war should have less gags or at the very least use them in a right way, look at Marineford that was a war arc with lots of tension and danger and the only gags was mainly focused on Buggy. This raid/war is so far horrible and you are right it is nothing but a gag war so far, of course there are still a few moments I like but other than that this war is so far a joke.

That Strawhat panel looks amazing!!!
Really a good panel with Jinbe and other members. Can't wait for the battle now.

So much I see chapter for chapter and Oda hints I really believe more in Sanji vs King and Zoro vs Queen now!! I was more the one who want a Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen, but at this point I Really feel like Oda plan the opposite, everyone who bet on Sanji vs King, you guys have really a point.

Now for the most bad part and the biggest bad dream for a one piece fan, Big mom...
Oda simple was here the bad write, I fucking call this now for weeks and already see that coming. Two Yonkou are too much in sametime and I kinda know Big mom was gonna eat a another plotarmor+nerf and look what Oda did again, kinda call this for weeks. He need to take her out of the stage for shorttime so the Strawhats can get their battle(also Luffy), so he take her out and we probably seeing again Big mom in the end of the war or in the climax.

He should directly hold her down and don't let her move much, Oda should find a another way to handle the Big mom thing.
Well it happening now, do Im disappointed? Yes, did I have still faith? Yes I can see Big mom reveal her true power in the climax, since I believe the raid fail so it gonna be a hardkick ass for thw alliance and im sure in this one.

From the start of raid
Luffy:
G4 for ship with fodders
Trashed by Apoo
Embarrassing performance against P1 and Ulti
Embarrassing performance against Yamato
Weaker Sh clowned Bigmom. Bigmom clowned Luffy.
Now Queen trashed him to the ground.

Where is his FS when needed most?

Zoro:
Trashed by Apoo
Took sweet time to cross some gifters and that happened because of samurai alliance
Trashed by Queen

Sanji:
Saved Momo which is vital to the alliance
Encounter with King is not bad

This is what manga has shown. Tell me am I wrong? If so, how?
Sanji die with hole in belly.:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.