Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
am confident BM will redeem herself soon

because the plot need her to

I think its still too early for Luffy to reach Kaido, BM need to do something that would delay him reaching Kaido

maybe her ability to steal haki will be revealed, or she will send him far away with an attack, probably same thing will happen to Zoro

I don't know but to me the war is about to start and i feel no tension at all(the Marineford arc was mess,but much better then this),BM shouldn't be there at all and King and Queen don't give me menacing vibe at all like Jack did in Zou arc or Kata in WCI arc.I am considering taking a break from OP till the SNs take the stage again in this arc,the only bright thing in Wano for me.

The only real plot hole is Sanji's raid suit clothes (which bye happened before when he transformed with PageOne. The clothes should have vanished because they were Kinemon's), it's minor but should should ask in an SBS.

(maybe he watched the anime and got confused: explanation, in WCI, germa transform once. In the anime, they somehow get back into their clothes and change twice.)

You totally missing the point.
You said it wasn't funny, it demonstrably is.
Of course they are able to run away from Big Mom and stall her, they did that in WCI with half the members.
Luffy will not accept that though and will take her down as promised, as long as they aren't doing damage to her and as long as her AP is still comparable to Kaido as it is, then her combat power hype is still there.
Oven and Daifuku and even weaker members could pose minor hassle to Luffy, there really is nothing inconsistent here with them being able to stall her.

Hyogoro just jinxed the raid on Onigashima. I think in the next chapters some tragedy or great defeat will happen, like the scabbards and the minds falling down from the dome like rain after getting throttled by Kaido and Jack.

Since her introduction she has literally been used as a running gag.
I wouldn't say she was used a running gag since her introduction, during the first half of the WCI arc Big Mom was seen as an actual threat and was even portrayed as this mob boss type of character. However it's during the second half of the WCI arc where Big Mom is suddenly now used as a running gag, and it has gotten worse once she arrived at Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.