ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And sanji who cheapshotted King while invisible and still stopped him u said King cheapshotted while sanji is the one who distracted himself not to mention he was under King's control ( he was choked ) what cheap shot u are talking about while he needed to transform to a long bird isn't sanji a CoO master or Sanji is the one that distracted himself:lusalty:
Sanji clashed to protect momo, he didn't try to kick King in a weakpoint to try to kill him.
King is a speedy Yonko Commander, CoO or not 1 moment will make a difference, yes Sanji distracted himself and it's his own fault from a combat perspective- his priority was Momo, but that still means it is a cheap shot.
Their transformations are incredibly fast: see Queen outpacing a base rocket with his neck (encumbered by Zoro but still fast).

Just take your loss, you bet Sanji would be as damaged as he was versus Doflamingo (slashed, bleeding and requiring saving) and he isn't and he didn't need to be saved by Zoro and Marco as you predicted. He is as damaged as Luffy and Zoro are currently, minor scuffs/bruising no bandages required.

i don't get why anyone would be so insecure about that with oda pushing sanji vs king everyone should be happy
I'm a Zoro fan (not fanboy), I want him to have a 1vs1 rather than just slashing Kaido a few times while Luffy does most of the heavy lifting in both mobility, combat and damage.
I don't see Queen as being weaker than King, just has a different skillset that is more suited to fighting Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.