ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack @comrade @playa4321 @HA001

You guys' thoughts about this particular moment? It seems like Sanji was temporarily koed for real and despite his RS saving his life, he seems pretty beaten up.

King just used his beak, no fire techniques, no hybrid form attack and no sword and he still wrecked Sanji like that. Imo it's a very impressive feat which is definitely comparable to Katakuri knocking Ichiji out.
Katakuri knocked Luffy out similarly. As for Ichiji, didn't he get up in literal seconds and fly away?

- Franky the MVP, Talked shit to a Yonko then one-shot a Number.

- Luffy and Zoro both want to fight Kaido. Looks like the Zoro and Luffy vs Kaido theory might come true

- Sanji survived King’s attack but if King didnt go guard the sky Sanji was done for

- Nami needs to get her crap together, this is war she needs to stop with all the scaredy-cat B.S

- Jinbe and Robin look like they got a nice connection

Zoan Hybrid Neck user combat.
Zoan Kaku was a neck bigan user, Zoan Queen is a neck based biter.
Neck strength is the primary feature of Queen's Zoan fruit along with his durability and strength buff which should be higher than King's.
Zoro is a neck strength based sword user.
Kaku also was able to use 4 swords at once,

Queens main weapon imo is he mechanical arm and his ability to create chemical weapons

What the hell is a neck based sword user? Never heard that terminology before

yeah i have seen the two swords he carries he didn't use it against but never used them not even against big mom. what kind of swordsman doesn't rely on their blades facing a yonko
What kind of Ulti fights a YC1+ Luffy without using her Kanabo. What kind of swordsman King smashes a Yonko + Yonko ship with a diable jambe kick rather than slicing it in half?
He hasn't gone hybrid yet if I'm aware, their swords are being saved for that. Oda has gone out of his way to save Kaido+ his YCs hybrid forms, they will use the weapons there.

@Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack @comrade @playa4321 @HA001

You guys' thoughts about this particular moment? It seems like Sanji was temporarily koed for real and despite his RS saving his life, he seems pretty beaten up.

King just used his beak, no fire techniques, no hybrid form attack and no sword and he still wrecked Sanji like that. Imo it's a very impressive feat which is definitely comparable to Katakuri knocking Ichiji out.
I thought the exact same thing ... seems like he was K.O momentarily.

King is no slouch and instead of continuing the his onslaught he was ready for Luffy & Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.