ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our side don't need a proof when there is no panel of him knocked out
A person who claim to be knocked out is the one needing a proof
Our side is proven by manga panels of Sanji being fine and even stating how RS took the attack and is in shape still
Sanji standing slowly up with thinking if Momo escape or not with means everything with happen before Sanji didn't see.
I already make multiple points bro, this all happen during Sanji get hit and stand up again:

-King hit Sanji into the ground, Luffy make a comment
-Luffy tell Yamato to protect Momo
-Big mom attacking Luffy
-Big mom going after Nami with Zeus
-Franky and Brook save Nami via driving and hit Big mom
-Fodders running away because of the anger with Big mom gonna show
-Franky target is Big mom, she make a comment for the Strawhats
-Numbers and Samurai get shown, multiple things happen.
-Franky hit the number with the beam
- Big mom want to attack Franky but Jinbe and Robin came into the game
-Sanji wake up again with minimal bruise thanks to the RS(with he himself call out)

:King had enough time to assumble his troup, while Sanji was?
Answer these question, what Sanji did for minutes while the screen was on other characters? Why he was lying for minutes?"

Again I didn't try to downplay Sanji, to take the attack was Incredible even Luffy hype up the attack but in kinda way King get hyped for knocking out Sanji for shorttime. When we see Sanji in current chapter, he was slowly standing up from the ground, 2-3+ minutes later after the attack himself, what Sanji did during that time, just lying on the ground? Sry mate but the speculation about him beeing shorttime knocked out is not wrong.

More discussion don't gonna help much, I hope the anime clear this out too later in the anime as they did with Pageone.

I agree man. When people stop holding on to the faulty notion that the Yonko are as big a threat as Oda hyped them to be, they could actually cheer for jinbe and robin being complete bosses instead of bitching and moaning about their wounded headcanon lmfao.

This manga is so much better when you realize that hype =/= reality and that jinbe and Robin are easily capable of embarrassing Yonko.
Not only that
BM gave me NO REASON to cheer for her
She's so annoying! It's like an 8 year old kid in your house screaming loud 24/7 and you wanna smack him to shut up but you can't cause he's a kid Lol

On the other hand, Jinbe and Robin gave me plenty of reason to cheer for them from Enies Lobby with Robin, or Marineford with Jinbe on top of other arcs with them

People stopped enjoying this manga just because they want certain characters to fit their ideal imagination about them

Thats exactly why they are so disappointed
the moment she doesnt look threatening or competent, the author must have made some sort of mistake.
The problem is that she hasn't been threatening since the wedding ceremony. She has been solely (!) used as a gag character for 100+ chapters now.

The "solely" part is the problem.

Fans can try to find excuses for it all they want, but this is just bad writing.

Oda deliberately made one of the four strongest pirates in the world (mind you: he made it that way) a complete joke without any kind of threat level.

Such a strong/important villain has to have at least some kind of threat level, otherwise nobody feels any kind of danger for the main characters.

This is kind of the problem now. This raid should be one the most intense highlights of the whole series, yet not a single soul feels any kind of thrill or sense of danger. That's ridiculous.

Sanji standing slowly up with thinking if Momo escape or not with means everything with happen before Sanji didn't see.
I already make multiple points bro, this all happen during Sanji get hit and stand up again:

-Big mom attacking Luffy
-Sanji wake up again with minimal bruise thanks to the RS(with he himself call out)

Answer these question, what Sanji did for minutes while the screen was on other characters? Why he was lying for minutes?"

Again I didn't try to downplay Sanji, to take the attack was Incredible even Luffy hype up the attack but in kinda way King get hyped for knocking out Sanji for shorttime. When we see Sanji in current chapter, he was slowly standing up from the ground, 2-3+ minutes later after the attack himself, what Sanji did during that time, just lying on the ground? Sry mate but the speculation about him beeing shorttime knocked out is not wrong.
Yeah yeah, go bring a watch and count the miliseconds it took for Sanji to stand up Lol
fucking hilarious

Sanji KOed but we don't require panels but Pageone needs it. I don't know fandom trying to be funny or posting just for the sake.
of course !

There is evidence supporting Sanji being unconscious — time has passed and he is getting up after Franky used his radical beam.

Sanji attacking Page One and showing no damage on his adversary, also nothing in the Wano new paper that one of the tobi Roppo was defeated — Means Sanji fled the scene.

Just using simple deduction and reasoning… Oda isn't going to spoon feed you everything just use logic.

For zoro fans, don't put too much expectation of zoro beating kaido just because zoro is paired with Luffy recently. We all know zoro even wanted to defeat doffy at dressrosa and went uphills together with Luffy but in the end he fought pica. Just a piece of advice lol

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

-Big mom attacking Luffy

So your telling me luffy and zoro was also knocked out temporarily?

queen threw zoro and luffy before the monster was down and in the process of falling and before we see sanji get up

next panel we see sanji get up and one of the numbers going down and we see many dialogue from people talking

but then somehow magically sanji changed clothes and caught up to zoro and luffy ?

What were Zoro and luffy doin the whole time ?

We see luffy commented on how hard and one more try after sanji arrived which means minutes have passed because sanji was still in his raid suit and had to run and catch up to them. the only explination is that zoro was temporarily knocked out and luffy had to wait for him to wake up. Luffy wasn't knocked out thanks to his df. This gave the crew chance to catch up and pose with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.