ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack @comrade @playa4321 @HA001

You guys' thoughts about this particular moment? It seems like Sanji was temporarily koed for real and despite his RS saving his life, he seems pretty beaten up.

King just used his beak, no fire techniques, no hybrid form attack and no sword and he still wrecked Sanji like that. Imo it's a very impressive feat which is definitely comparable to Katakuri knocking Ichiji out.
Yeah I mean he was K.Oed same way Ichiji was.

King basically did to Sanji what Katakuri did to Ichiji but while King is using his weakest form and RS Sanji is far stronger than RS Ichiji

@comrade @Admiral Lee Hung

Though I still think King overall extreme diffs Kata. Kata mostly suffers from being Luffys opponent because I buy that plot armor argument. If I didn't buy it, I would place him a lot lower.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Yeah he dominated him lol. Easily dodged Jinbei's attack. Continued to pursue Luffy and dodged Bege's shotgun with his FS. Kicked Luffy with his mochi kick but got intercepted by Pedro and still pinned down Luffy. Where was Jinbei during that time when Katakuri dealt with Bege and Pedro lol? Why didn't he continue to stop Katakuri or was Jinbei too slow

Katakuri didn't have to tank the attack. Just dodge it with his FS is enough and land Mogura.
And Big Mom also too slow.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
King basically did to Sanji what Katakuri did to Ichiji but while King is using his weakest form and RS Sanji is far stronger than RS Ichiji
I still don’t buy this lol. I think Kuri seemingly did more to Ichiji with less effort than whatKing did to Sanji here lol.

Don’t mistake, Kuri vs King for me is still extreme diff either way, but I do think Kuri’s feat was better overall.

Oda should stop the oden gag on yamato, it s a bit dragging already, although i tjink, oda rwallu had to pull off that interaction with mo mo,
I want to see Yamato fight thiugh

I still don’t buy this lol. I think Kuri seemingly did more to Ichiji with less effort than whatKing did to Sanji here lol.

Don’t mistake, Kuri vs King for me is still extreme diff either way, but I do think Kuri’s feat was better overall.
How do you know it was less effort lol, King trolled my **** sanji on panel.

We don't even know how much effort Kata put in. I am willing to concede they put in same kinda effort
Post automatically merged:

What you think of Zoros crazy durability? @Admiral Lee Hung

Queen has strength to K.O Big Mom but failed to damage Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.