[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
:bignews:

You're saying redundant things. You know full well what it is. It's a post on page 4 barely an hour and a half into the game.

This is reminding me of Zara in the last game when he was scum and had a reaction towards my list. Did I hit your allegiance, or your mafia mate there?
Like I said, I was curious.

But not seeing two of the ones I labeled mafia is a bit sus tbh. I have 3 options. You truly didn't see it, one of the three is your mate and you are trying to see what I could have on them, or the two that you left out are your buddies.
I simply didn't see it. I was trying to catch up to the thread, so I didn't intensely scrutinise your post when reading.

Z
Broadcast Message:

[Big News Morgans] activated [This is big news!]

Flower has revealed herself as Big News Morgan! Players must say "THIS IS BIG NEWS!!" in their posts for the remainder of this phase.

Failure to do so will be met with severe consequences

:feelsokeman:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

D

Dragomir

You two as host and SH scum kinda deserve doing it :smithnie:
I like to torment others. However, I myself will NOT be tormented in any shape or form.
Post automatically merged:

This is big news.

Since this is bastard game, what kind of things that usually mess up players beside host killing all players, fake role?

@Dragomir Since you're experienced do you know?
This isn't a full bastard game as stated in the OP. In a most bastard games, the host will lie to you but because this isn't exactly one of those, stuff like fake roles and misleading role flips are unlikely.

The type of mechanics involved are dependent on the theme. So I don't really know what we'll have.

W

wordyworm

Last game was WCI theme and we had to do this for numourous day phases. The hosts wanted to torture us.
It was a tremendously annoying mechanic in the WCI game that Kiwi threw at us every damn day, we have PTSD from it now and Flower’s taking advantage of it :kriwhat:
This is big news!

OK, but it's just a random thing? Or does it tell you who is scum? Or just an annoyance? I'm gonna keep saying it bc I'm new and I'm afraid of the consequences πŸ˜‡

Broadcast Message:

Flower has revealed herself as Big News Morgan! Players must say "THIS IS BIG NEWS!!" in their posts for the remainder of this phase.

Broadcast Message:

:pepeke:
Post automatically merged:

Just use this emote and you should be fine I think
:bignews:

At the very least this will be a long 48 hours.
She's trolling the shit out of you guys, dont fall for it. :tchpepe:

D

Dragomir

I'm back. I'm just on page 2 right now.

It's one of my two favourite anime. That said, it's been years since I watched it.

This is very hard to know. It depends on whether Scum is the Japanese Resistance or the Brittanian aggressors. Either could work I think.

Who do you have in mind.

Nope. The number of Scum in a game is more determined by the game size than anything else. Giving there are 25 players, there are probably at most 20 Town members. So expect somewhere between 5 - 10 non Town members.

Conversion mechanisms have little to do with bastard mechanics?

Your image is broken. Also, why the vote?
@Natalija @Jew D. Boy Is this the post you two are referring to concerning Cinera's slip?

Status
Not open for further replies.