Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who will fight with Sanji to clear the flying gifters and King?? The long range type fighter? Nami Usop Robin Franky??? Maybe Luffy jump on the back of one gifter?? Why dont they spare a lot of Tama cheeks ball so can tame the gifters more easily... :myman:
There's a powerful ally that happened to be a flying Zoan and he's on his way to the castle. Marco might help Sanji against the flying gifters but I don't think he's fighting King, my money is still on Zoro. But if Zoro goes with Luffy to fight Kaido and Sanji is the one who fights King... :steef:

What would be even more epic : Sanji fights King without the RS and defeats him anyway.:steef: But let's not get ahead of ourselves, we have to be realistic.:josad:

im not hate it, but i just want sanji become strong at least without raid suit by haki or something like that.
Sanji will always be Black Leg, not Stealth Black.
I know what you mean. We didn't even see Sanji go all out with what he learned during the time-skip and Oda gives him this Raid Suit. Imo its hard to get used to the idea of the raid suit especially after what happened in WCI. Oda should've handled it better.