Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanji will go to kaido too?
Post automatically merged:

u think sanji weak?
I don't .

Sanji thinks that , so far in the arc he has mentioned two times how he expected a different result (being hurt by P1 and King doing a hole in his body) but the RS saved him .

The RS is the seal of being a Germa (only one can use it) every time the RS helps him is Sanji indirectly saying :" i need this" which Sanji hates cuz it shows a weakness that the RS is solving.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I don't .

Sanji thinks that , so far in the arc he has mentioned two times how he expected a different result (being hurt by P1 and King doing a hole in his body) but the RS saved him .

The RS is the seal of being a Germa (only one can use it) every time the RS helps him is Sanji indirectly saying :" i need this" which Sanji hates cuz it shows a weakness that the RS is solving.
aw

Ugh the title itself.

No tension when they're in territory with 2 yonko is what makes Wano blands.

Feeling of hopelessness, despair that's what alliance should feel. This is war after all with Wano's fate at stake.
Oda has to pull off a major shocker now. Something really dark.

Otherwise this arc is the biggest letdown in manga history.

After all this hype, after all that foreshadowing, after all the drama, them waltzing over Onigashima with a happy-go-lucky attitude just doesn't make any sense, if Oda doesn't want to pull off that major shocker at the ending of act three.

Status
Not open for further replies.