Future Events What Sanji vs King means to Zoro future opponent and how it all connects to Luffy vs Katakuri

I just pointing out facts bro.

Clash will happen everywhere that's why this a war.

"if it was king and queen vs zoro and sanji it’s sanji vs king and queen vs zoro"

Baseless with the current confirmed data we have that says King is a swordman.
Come with confirmed data and make arguments not personal wishes.
you want something confirmed?

sanji already fought king

King is for Zoro

Swordsman vs Swordsman. That's their main finding style.

Last chapter when he was pushing Sanji with his beak I would have thought Sanji flight would have came in handy and helped out in that situation but it didn't.
I think jack is the possible matchup for zoro . Zoro mentioned that he want to go up with luffy . Kaido jack and numbers were at the top of skull .

Zoro will mid diff jack then go help luffy vs kaido .

I just pointing out facts bro.

Clash will happen everywhere that's why this a war.

"if it was king and queen vs zoro and sanji it’s sanji vs king and queen vs zoro"

Baseless with the current confirmed data we have that says King is a swordman.
Come with confirmed data and make arguments not personal wishes.
King flight and king fire, Sanji flight and Sanji DJ is fire is fact. Sanji and King both black suits is fact just like King swodsman is fact. Not personal wishes. Personal wishes is King vs Sanji or King vs Zoro because that not happen yet

King is for Zoro

Swordsman vs Swordsman. That's their main finding style.

Last chapter when he was pushing Sanji with his beak I would have thought Sanji flight would have came in handy and helped out in that situation but it didn't.
All three calamities are swordsmen though. And saying king main fighting style is swordbased given he is a flight zoan. The most highlighted part of him in combat will be his flying df.

King flight and king fire, Sanji flight and Sanji DJ is fire is fact. Sanji and King both black suits is fact just like King swodsman is fact. Not personal wishes. Personal wishes is King vs Sanji or King vs Zoro because that not happen yet
This sounds like S fans saying Rayleigh is blond ,smokes,has facial hair ,etc so hes bla bla bla.

Only fighting wise fact we have is being a swordman pal .

My view aligns with Oda formula of Z fighting the second strongest guy in the enemy organization so that is not a personal wish.
Post automatically merged:

Did anyone in this thread provide an argument of how Sanji will not lose his legs against King's sword? :sanmoji:
Their argument is a nameless and so far hakiless attack from King sub skill was his strongest move.

:seriously:

Something more confirmed even?
Sanji evaded Katakuri jellybean ...come on do threads .

:wellwell:

This sounds like S fans saying Rayleigh is blond ,smokes,has facial hair ,etc so hes bla bla bla.

My view aligns with Oda formula of Z fighting the second strongest guy in the enemy organization so that is not a personal wish.

Their argument is a nameless and so far hakiless attack from King sub skill was his strongest move.

Something more confirmed even?
Sanji evaded Katakuri jellybean ...come on do threads .

:wellwell:
you are really comparing dodging a jellybean to kicking,choking and using his df?

Same Z fans continually just accepting Z fact disregard any S fact. But a fact is a fact just Z always fight 2nd strongest if you just disregard Big Mom

During CP9 era Sanji had a clash with Kaku, he kicked Sanji. A Zoro had a clash with Jabra.

All three calamities are swordsmen though. And saying king main fighting style is swordbased given he is a flight zoan. The most highlighted part of him in combat will be his flying df.
King is a swordsman because official one-piece magazine states he is. It never states the other calamities are.

Having a sword does not make you a top 5 fighter in the verse my guy. With the raid suit it will be extremely difficult to pierce Sanji considering king drove his beak to sanji stomach with no shield up as well.
There's a difference between an incredibly sharp sword and a beak that is never stayed to be sharp. So just because his RS protects him from the beak doesn't mean it will protect him from King sword/cutting attacks. That's not including his ancient zone strength that will increase his cutting attacks and ryuo, regardless if we're talking about normal haki, blacken haki or even barrier haki

During CP9 era Sanji had a clash with Kaku, he kicked Sanji. A Zoro had a clash with Jabra.

King is a swordsman because official one-piece magazine states he is. It never states the other calamities are.

There's a difference between an incredibly sharp sword and a beak that is never stayed to be sharp. So just because his RS protects him from the beak doesn't mean it will protect him from King sword/cutting attacks. That's not including his ancient zone strength that will increase his cutting attacks and ryuo, regardless if we're talking about normal haki, blacken haki or even barrier haki
He ran sanji through a building while they were hundreds of meters in the air and wasn't able tp pierce him. Sanji already broke a katana with his foot. IDGAF if he has a sword the stronger and better fighter will win period

Same Z fans continually just accepting Z fact disregard any S fact. But a fact is a fact just Z always fight 2nd strongest if you just disregard Big Mom
Tell me do my statements are not facts ?
King a swordman and Zoro position when it comes who he fights.
Don't generalize mate.

I clearly don't consider BM .

He ran sanji through a building while they were hundreds of meters in the air and wasn't able tp pierce him. Sanji already broke a katana with his foot. IDGAF if he has a sword the stronger and better fighter will win period
Non haki nameless move ..

Broke a fodder katana good comparison I guess?

"IDGAF if xxxxx.." = I have no more argument so believe what I say.

Luffy got kod by apoo for less than that yet he was still kod all the same. Sanni is no different.
We were actually shown luffy being Knocked out white eyes . You are being extremely credulous saying sanji was knocked out with almost no evidence. At the end of the day your are making an assumption that sanji was Ko'd for a couple of seconds. It is not a fact so stop acting like it is. And we have seen Oda show us multiple times characters being Ko'd why would it change for Sanji. You clearly have an agenda against the character and you are just trying to make him look bad anyway you possibly could.

I dont see yet King using any sword attacking motion. He kick big mom ship, he intimidate Raizou, He throw Shinobu, He use beaks against Sanji. Why would sword cut Sanji. He can evade it. Sanji has been using his shoes to block Zoro sword. Only swordsman can block sword is swordman fanboying. Luffy use body clad in haki to block shot. Shanks sword block Magma was it sword was it Haki. It has never shown yet a sword can cut RS. Big Mom thunder can hit and pass out the Vinsmoke but not destroy the RS.

Don't generalize mate.

My argument was that the better fighter will win regardless of the weapon or lack there of. I see you don't have basic comprehension skills. Do you have a counter point to my argument?

Once again, his beak was never said to be sharp so stop trying to make it that way.

King is not a low level fighter. He's a high level YC who possess an ancients Zoan DF. The manga has already told us they possess incredible strength. Most YC have blacken haki so there's no reason to believe King won't possess the same. Being in Wano or 20 years he should also have power ryuo. Sanji it's not breaking his sword or blocking his cutting attacks.

Last chapter, Sanji was concerned King was going to kill him and all King did at that time was blocked Sanji's kick and crash him into a building. He hasn't even used the swordsmanship yet. Sanji was once again thankful to the durability of his RS. That doesn't sound like Sanji is stronger or a better fighter than king.

Don't generalize mate.

Like I admit it fact. But since Big Mom there 2nd strongest shouldn't be King ( not fact yet). Sanji using normal leg kicking and broken Kyoushiro/Denjiro man is fact. Why not the sword cut normal Sanji leg then since Sanji cant fight with sword? Let just use fact in the manga not some magazines who said Shanks bounty is the highest but nothing but a lie.

I dont see yet King using any sword attacking motion. He kick big mom ship, he intimidate Raizou, He throw Shinobu, He use beaks against Sanji. Why would sword cut Sanji. He can evade it. Sanji has been using his shoes to block Zoro sword. Only swordsman can block sword is swordman fanboying. Luffy use body clad in haki to block shot. Shanks sword block Magma was it sword was it Haki. It has never shown yet a sword can cut RS. Big Mom thunder can hit and pass out the Vinsmoke but not destroy the RS.
King hasn't used his sword most of the time because he hasn't needed. He's that strong.

I never said only swordsman can block other swordsman swords. I'm specifically talking about Sanji against YC and that is based off of what he has showed us so far. Sanji has never blocked one of Zoro's swords while he was using haki.

Since Wano, we are starting to learn the true power of swordsmanship and why haki is important to swordsman. Kaido has only been hurt with a cutting attack for my sword while using ryuo. That's how powerful sword cutting attacks are in the manga. It's foolish to believe that the raid suit is stronger than that. How many powerful cutting attacks from a YC has the RS stopped? None, because we have never seen a YC try to cut the right suit.

King hasn't used his sword most of the time because he hasn't needed. He's that strong.

I never said only swordsman can block other swordsman swords. I'm specifically talking about Sanji against YC and that is based off of what he has showed us so far. Sanji has never blocked one of Zoro's swords while he was using haki.

Since Wano, we are starting to learn the true power of swordsmanship and why haki is important to swordsman. Kaido has only been hurt with a cutting attack for my sword while using ryuo. That's how powerful sword cutting attacks are in the manga. It's foolish to believe that the raid suit is stronger than that. How many powerful cutting attacks from a YC has the RS stopped? None, because we have never seen a YC try to cut the right suit.
Yeah you need haki to cut that suit. You forget stating that scarbad able to penetrate (not cut) because of suprise attacks. If both Kaido and Scarbad ready do Kaido just let them cut him? The same for Sanji will he just stand there to be cut? Either he evade or taking defensive stand to reduce the impact. Kaido also so big make him easier to getting cut/penetrate while Sanji just normal size human. Im definitely not saying Sanji as Kaido. Sanji is weak but just saying when come to Sanji you just denied anything which is fact in the manga. I definitely not saying Sanji will fight King either. You looking down on the RS when the RS already taken an attack from a Yonkou and not get destroy the Vinsmokes still alive just pass out. Sword definitely can cut the RS but you need an a very powerful combines haki to cut it and you may have one or twice to do that attack

It makes no difference for the present reasons:

1. Sanji won't fight King, the gap is just too immense and not even pulling off an Enies Lobby can cut it
2. Zoro doesn't need to fight King at all, not his main goal