Future Events What Sanji vs King means to Zoro future opponent and how it all connects to Luffy vs Katakuri

Why shouldnt it be chopped off?
Zoro never took thousand clean slashes...
He took one from Mihawk where Mihawk held back and that's it when it comes to Zoro taking clean slashes.

There are shallow slashes from Mr1's fingers and one clash across the shoulder from Ohm, if I remember correctly. That's it.
Everything else hasnt been a clean slash nor did he meet it with his limbs like Sanji needs to do vs King's sword.

Do you understand that characters are hollow creations of the author and that only what he has said or shown on panel is what actually happened? Did we see him handling Strawberry's swords on panel? Jinbe fighting some random swordsmen from BM's crew means nothing, they are flies for him. King isnt a fly for Sanji, Sanji is the fly. You dont understand the difference...

What has he done for the duration of the fight while Katakuri used a trident? :myman:

Oh, dont get me wrong. If Sanji were to fight King, you can bet that it would happen, King would forget about his sword.
That's the only way Sanji stands a chance. However, do you want such a PIS affecting King? Just so you can claim a win over YC1?
Or do you want a fight where Sanji doesnt need a plot armor?

Big Mom has a sword and just launched an attack at Luffy and he made sure to dodge it and stay away from her. :myman:
But dont worry, he will fight her when she forgets her sword, lol. You wont lose your limbs from club, from swords you will.
Sanji isn't a fly. He commander level.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Sanji isn't a fly. He commander level.
Luffy is perhaps above commander level, doesnt change the fact that swordsmen are bad news for brawlers...
Just because you are some level doesnt change the bad match-up... Equaling swords with limbs has always been silly.
Even someone like Cracker has almost chopped off Luffy's hand in Hardening.
And it was frickin Cracker who sits inside his biscuits all day long... Sanji has no answer for a sword.
He can do the same that Luffy did vs the trident - dodge until the user discards their weapons for X reason...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hybrid is the peak of zoan users, that's like saying a werewolf can't kill a wolf.
Lucci's zoan was only good for biting chibi luffy.

Are you done?
No.

Hybrid form is the most suitable one to fight if you want to use your Zoan powers.

Full Zoan form is the form in which you have the rawest power, not necessarily skill combined with power.

Luffy is perhaps above commander level, doesnt change the fact that swordsmen are bad news for brawlers...
Just because you are some level doesnt change the bad match-up... Equaling swords with limbs has always been silly.
And it was frickin Cracker who sits inside his biscuits all day long... Sanji has no answer for a sword.
He can do the same that Luffy did vs the trident - dodge until the user discards their weapons for X reason...
He did it against Daifuku. Now, he has an armor that can tank a plane, with which I am referring to King. Depending on perception, you should be able to figure out that piercing attacks/stabs are more lethal than slashing attacks.
At this stage, it is not slash&done. The fighters at these levels go at it for couple of hours and days. Luffy&Katakuri battle lasted 11 hours. Jinbe and Ace battle lasted 5 days. Don't expect anyone aside from Yonkos/Admirals to take down Commander/Veteran level characters in couple of minutes.
Pica and Vergo are relics of the past. They are not, and should not be, compared to YC level characters, and I am willing to place Oven, Daifuku, Perospero and any of F6 comfortably above them too.
What Sanji did to P1 was beating him black and blue. Nothing in the fight indicated that P1 would have an answer to his skills or be able to beat him, it was quite the contrary. It wouldn't matter at all if P1 had a sword or a weapon. Sanji was established as several tiers above P1, and I cannot see any of F6 characters to be 3-4 times stronger than him. Sanji needs a fight where he can be pushed, not a one sided murder where he kicks P1 until the morning with him not being able to do anything.

Veteran level at best my friend
Your crazy. You will change your tune at the end of Wano
Post automatically merged:

Or attack the person with the sword. Lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He did it against Daifuku. Now, he has an armor that can tank a plane, with which I am referring to King. Depending on perception, you should be able to figure out that piercing attacks/stabs are more lethal than slashing attacks.
At this stage, it is not slash&done. The fighters at these levels go at it for couple of hours and days. Luffy&Katakuri battle lasted 11 hours. Jinbe and Ace battle lasted 5 days. Don't expect anyone aside from Yonkos/Admirals to take down Commander/Veteran level characters in couple of minutes.
Pica and Vergo are relics of the past. They are not, and should not be, compared to YC level characters, and I am willing to place Oven, Daifuku, Perospero and any of F6 comfortably above them too.
What Sanji did to P1 was beating him black and blue. Nothing in the fight indicated that P1 would have an answer to his skills or be able to beat him, it was quite the contrary. It wouldn't matter at all if P1 had a sword or a weapon. Sanji was established as several tiers above P1, and I cannot see any of F6 characters to be 3-4 times stronger than him. Sanji needs a fight where he can be pushed, not a one sided murder where he kicks P1 until the morning with him not being able to do anything.
He didnt do anything against Daifuku, it is already debunked.
Stabs arent more lethal than slashing lol. Killer's stab vs Mihawk's slash, both on Zoro, not even comparable.
All Zoro's fights ended up with just one clean slash and done. It happened in Wano vs Killer as well. The danger of swords didnt reduce.
A couple of hours is only possible when both have 0 lethality, it aint happening against swordsmen. It can happen off panel which is pointless empty hype tool...

I wouldnt place any of those above Pica's golem lol. They all together cant do anything to deal with the golem...
You should check again what happened between P1 and Sanji. P1 was laughing off his cheap shots.
The contrary, everything indicated that Sanji cant do anything significant to P1 which was confirmed later on.

It would matter because Sanji wouldnt have been smashed into buildings but killed by a sharp weapon.
No, he wasnt established as even P1's tier, the difference in strength was ridiculous in favor of P1.
Oda has yet to show a character where Sanji can look good, all Calamities seem to be swordsmen so it's not looking good.
PageOne, on the other hand, has no weapons, no danger for Sanji but also low reward, imo. We will see how it goes...
Or attack the person with the sword. Lol
What do you mean?

He didnt do anything against Daifuku, it is already debunked.
Stabs arent more lethal than slashing lol. Killer's stab vs Mihawk's slash, both on Zoro, not even comparable.
All Zoro's fights ended up with just one clean slash and done. It happened in Wano vs Killer as well. The danger of swords didnt reduce.
A couple of hours is only possible when both have 0 lethality, it aint happening against swordsmen. It can happen off panel which is pointless empty hype tool...

I wouldnt place any of those above Pica's golem lol. They all together cant do anything to deal with the golem...
You should check again what happened between P1 and Sanji. P1 was laughing off his cheap shots.
The contrary, everything indicated that Sanji cant do anything significant to P1 which was confirmed later on.

It would matter because Sanji wouldnt have been smashed into buildings but killed by a sharp weapon.
No, he wasnt established as even P1's tier, the difference in strength was ridiculous in favor of P1.
Oda has yet to show a character where Sanji can look good, all Calamities seem to be swordsmen so it's not looking good.
PageOne, on the other hand, has no weapons, no danger for Sanji but also low reward, imo. We will see how it goes...

What do you mean?
Eh... Arguing with you is pointless. No matter what I say, you will just say anyone with a sword can beat Sanji or any other brawler.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This was Base form

This was zoan form

Can't say I'm expecting Hybrid to do worse than Base form
Shouldn't Hybrid form be in between from the basic expectations?

You know hybrid half human half zoan.

Dunno I can't argue with you without clear statements butr I dont believe hybrid has the same raw power as full zoan mode.

This was Base form

This was zoan form

Can't say I'm expecting Hybrid to do worse than Base form
Drake is a trained, undercover agent in Yonko territory, with rank of Rear Admiral pre-TS. He probably started training his Haki (after all, all VA's have it) before going into the mission. He was most probably the strongest SN at Sabaody pre-TS.
Post automatically merged:

That's precisely what I am saying.
Oda makes sure to keep the brawlers and swordsmen separated for the past 23 years.
I am just following that trend. :myman:
Yes sir, pre-TS Daz Bones one shots Luffy and Sanji. Garp is weaker than Vista. A 5 year old child with a sword is stronger than any brawler. Sasuke could chop-off Naruto's head anytime he wanted as he had a sword. As long as you have a sword, you are the strongest!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kaku turned giraffe first before he could turn Hybrid, this suggests zoan form is the inbetween form not hybrid
Well still im talking about the raw power and raw power only.

Do you think ulti will hit her headbut harder in her full zoan or hybrid.

btw she turned full zoan to hit luffy so thats why I can assume that the most raw strength comes from Full zoan form.

btw she turned full zoan to hit luffy so thats why I can assume that the most raw strength comes from Full zoan form.
Logically, it should lol :D More muscles and larger form, means more damage, more durability with more AoE (in close vicinity most of the times). Hybrid's advantages are different, it provides you more humanoid form and you can do what you could do in your base. Users utilize DF according to which form is more suited for their fighting style and what is required for that combat (some require more damage, some require more agility, one might prefer to use weapons etc. List goes on.)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Logically, it should lol :D More muscles and larger form, means more damage, more durability with more AoE (in close vicinity most of the times). Hybrid's advantages are different, it provides you more humanoid form and you can do what you could do in your base. Users utilize DF according to which form is more suited for their fighting style and what is required for that combat (some require more damage, some require more agility, one might prefer to use weapons etc. List goes on.)
This what I was thinking + you are sacrificing some % of ur power for hybrid form whic hallows you to move more freely and faster but as i said for the cost of the raw power.

When someone says raw power I assume he means attack power, there's not One instance of any animal form having more attack power than hybrid form

In fact Marco, the other yc1 with an avian zoan, preferred changing into hybrid when attacking kizaru, despite charging at him în zoan form
& when he blocked Kizaru's lasers he was în hybrid form as well
& when he attacked Kuzan he was hybrid form as well
Same when he confronted Akainu

This what I was thinking + you are sacrificing some % of ur power for hybrid form whic hallows you to move more freely and faster but as i said for the cost of the raw power.
Exactly! Even Oda cares about animal biology and simple logic to some extent. G4 utilizes this logic too. Tankman provides more power and endurance at the cost of mobility, while Snakeman provides more mobility and more freedom in combat style at the cost of durability/strength. Boundman is the hybrid form, it utilizes both attributes to SOME extent at the same time.