Future Events What Sanji vs King means to Zoro future opponent and how it all connects to Luffy vs Katakuri

Know compared that to King who is a high level YC, has ancient Zoan strength, and should possess strong ryuo. The difference between their attacks will be night and day. This won't be a fight between Sanji and veteran level opponent.
Yes and this is RS Sanji who been tanking Zoan hits from Ancients with barley any significant wounds.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji already got his powerup(raid suit), it failed him
Sanji powerup didn't fail him. Literally helped him save Momo and basically tank a Yc1 hit with barley any significant wounds. What are you reading?

Know compared that to King who is a high level YC, has ancient Zoan strength, and should possess strong ryuo. The difference between their attacks will be night and day.
I never said it would be easy.
But Daifuku couldn't harm him even slightly in that exchange, current Sanji is stronger than WCI Sanji, Sanji has the RS and he can became stronger as Luffy, Zoro and he himself did countless times in the past.

I'm not saying it's certainly going to happen, it's just a possibility, and he have seen worse things in the manga

His swordsmanship is his fighting style, just like Jyabura is a martial artist.

I don't know why you assume wielding swords automatically makes you stronger over other fighting styles in a manga where the worlds strongest swordsman is far weaker than the worlds strongest man and the main character doesn't use swords, but instead fists that could crush boulders in the east blue.

I guess Garp must be half a tier above Roger to have been able to corner him given how shitty mountain crushing fists are compared to swords.

Jyabura's wolf was giant, I don't see how that could be significantly inferior to Kaku's giraffe and his fruit mastery at the time would have been less than Jyabura's considering he was testing it on the fly. Jyabura also dodged one of Kaku's (unintentional) attacks, this was more a gag scene imo.
When did i say Swordsmanship is better? Stop putting words in my mouth.Lol its more lethal though. Kaku dodged unexpected attack and like i said Kaku had superior fruit. Showed better attack power and mobility.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This arguement would suggest Luffy would loose to King. Do you see that happening?
Of course he would, that's why Oda keeps him away from swordsmen or gives him biscuits to eat.
His Raid suit and Sanji has gotten stabbed before and kept going. This is stupid because Jenbei been a pirate for 20 years and he must of fought Swordsman before since majority of pirates are Swordsman. Way seen Jenbei has great Haki by blocking BM sword initially, making BM had to put more effort. We seen Jenbei block Akainu with only a little burn marks. Jenbei is a warlord and incredibly decorated Pirate. Which is why the reactions from Kid and Law.
This is a story by Oda, only what Oda shows and says has happened, this is not real world where Jinbe has real history of fighting anyone in the past that wasnt said. Stop thinking like a character from OP world...
Yes, Jinbe blocking BM's sword and keeping his hand is by far the best feat in the manga of brawler vs swordsman and that was just one slash. Can he stand more? Very unlikely. If weaker people than King can cut Kaido, then someone like King can cut up Jinbe or Sanji, easily.

Yes and this is RS Sanji who been tanking Zoan hits from Ancients with barley any significant wounds.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji powerup didn't fail him. Literally helped him save Momo and basically tank a Yc1 hit with barley any significant wounds. What are you reading?
I'm talking about King's cutting attacks not blunt attacks.

Zoro was chomped on and thrown down by Queen and only sustain a few minor bruises. Killer was able to easily pierce this body with his scythe.

Bro the fight barley started. All he did was hit him once. Page 1 hit Sanji and he came back. That was just a small little clash
Robin & Franky clashed with Meme as well, does that mean they'll fight?

That was a clash between raid suit sanji and zoan King, which Zoan King won. As I said Sanji's fire ain't useful against King, there's nothing he can bring to the table at this point which points to Sanji beating King, outside of fanfics.

Of course he would, that's why Oda keeps him away from swordsmen or gives him biscuits to eat.

This is a story by Oda, only what Oda shows and says has happened, this is not real world where Jinbe has real history of fighting anyone in the past that wasnt said. Stop thinking like a character from OP world...
Yes, Jinbe blocking BM's sword and keeping his hand is by far the best feat in the manga of brawler vs swordsman and that was just one slash. Can he stand more? Very unlikely. If weaker people than King can cut Kaido, then someone like King can cut up Jinbe or Sanji, easily.
Huh you sound stupid bro i am sorry. Jenbei hasn't came across swordsman in 20 years of pirating and fighting. This is the most absurd shit. You guving Zoro fans a bad name now.

What do you mean can he stand more. Jenbei looked fine after BM hit him with sword and went on the fight a fleet of BM pirates. Who the hell said King couldn't cut them. Seriously you know a fight can go pass one hit right

Robin & Franky clashed with Meme as well, does that mean they'll fight?

That was a clash between raid suit sanji and zoan King, which Zoan King won. As I said Sanji's fire ain't useful against King, there's nothing he can bring to the table at this point which points to Sanji beating King, outside of fanfics.
I never even said he was fighting King or not. I was fighting against tbe notion that King would fodderize Sanji.

Btw the OP is wrong by mentioning the mere Sanji vs King

There won't be such a clash

King manifested his flamboyant superiority over that man and the fight is over

Zoro vs King might also not occur independently from what Sanji could have done lol

Now I know you are underrating Zoro. Luffy has used G2/G3 anytime he has fought a none fodder yet you claim he has better base than Zoro. He has better CoO but that has nothing to do with their physical speed. CoO doesn't make the user faster.

Luffy grizzly magnum, his strongest G3 attack, only destroyed Pica head. Zoro's haki none name attack cut the upper part of a larger Pica body in half in an instant like it was nothing. Zoro's none haki 1080 cannon destroyed a larger portion of a larger pica.

The purpose behind the gear is to give Luffy more strength, power, and speed.
Why would he bother using base when G2 is so casual for him?
So Luffy has better reaction times, better mobility and can run his way out from the centre of an explosion but he is slower than Zoro.
Luffy is a goofy character and has many low showings because if he didn't One Piece would be 300 chapters shorter, but his high showings are far higher than Zoro.

G3 Pulverized Pica's head, and that was where Luffy aimed, if he aimed centre mass it would have pulverized a very large area. Zoro was in the middle of a named attack, his attacks don't suddenly become far less potent if he doesn't shout every single slash he needs to do. Slashing some rock in half is less impressive than turning it into dust, and requires less help from Kings punch.
Also Elephant gattling is stronger for AoE for obvious reasons and would have fodderized Pica very very easily, this was PIS.

All G2 and G3 has done since the timeskip is get embarass by anyone strong. Hyouzou blocked him,Doffy was destroying him before gamme knife, Katakuri wrecked him, couldn't destroy has much has Pica like Zoro did,couldn't get out of Ulti grip,, Cracker fodderize him, Yamato blocked etc.... Stop ✋
He fought Katakuri for a long time in G2 or G3, anyone weaker than Katakuri who Luffy has fought with G2/G3 is irrelevant.