Future Events What Sanji vs King means to Zoro future opponent and how it all connects to Luffy vs Katakuri

Yeah you need haki to cut that suit. You forget stating that scarbad able to penetrate (not cut) because of suprise attacks. If both Kaido and Scarbad ready do Kaido just let them cut him? The same for Sanji will he just stand there to be cut? Either he evade or taking defensive stand to reduce the impact. Kaido also so big make him easier to getting cut/penetrate while Sanji just normal size human. Im definitely not saying Sanji as Kaido. Sanji is weak but just saying when come to Sanji you just denied anything which is fact in the manga. I definitely not saying Sanji will fight King either. You looking down on the RS when the RS already taken an attack from a Yonkou and not get destroy the Vinsmokes still alive just pass out. Sword definitely can cut the RS but you need an a very powerful combines haki to cut it and you may have one or twice to do that attack
I'm not looking down on Sanji or the RS at all. I'm just trying to explain how to manga works when it comes to swordsmanship and cutting attacks.

Some don't understand cutting attacks, how they are different than other attacks and the advantage it brings. I have seen people claim Zoro has weak durability because he was cut by a scythe from Killer. Yet, he was chomped on by Queen and tossed out at such a high speed that when he crashed into a number it took him out and all the injuries Zoro received was a few bruises. That's a good example that shows us the difference between blunt attacks and cutting attacks. At this time we can't say a RS can't be cut by a YC swordsman if one has never try to cut it.

The main point that I've been trying to make is people continue to claim that Zoro won't fight King because King can fly but they overlook the fact that he's the swordsman. Zoro talked about going up and guess who's blocking his way, King. That means if King wants to stop Zoro they will fight.

One reason I believe King will fight Zoro, it's something I have talked about in another thread, is the growth Zoro can receive from thir battle as a swordsman. Even though Big Mom is stronger than King we have never seen her add haki to her sword or use ryuo. If she can't than she's not a swordsman, especially at her level.

Once again, his beak was never said to be sharp so stop trying to make it that way.

King is not a low level fighter. He's a high level YC who possess an ancients Zoan DF. The manga has already told us they possess incredible strength. Most YC have blacken haki so there's no reason to believe King won't possess the same. Being in Wano or 20 years he should also have power ryuo. Sanji it's not breaking his sword or blocking his cutting attacks.

Last chapter, Sanji was concerned King was going to kill him and all King did at that time was blocked Sanji's kick and crash him into a building. He hasn't even used the swordsmanship yet. Sanji was once again thankful to the durability of his RS. That doesn't sound like Sanji is stronger or a better fighter than king.
I was talking about in general. Rob Lucci was leagues ahead of kaku despite kaku being a swordsman. I don't know why some fans have this idea that you have to use a sword to fight a swordsman. It's never been the case in one piece and never will. I recommend watching roroni kenshin if you want to see people battle with swords that badly. We have characters like garp for a reason. Jinbei a very strong combatent that doesn't need to use a sword. My only argument is that having a sword is a not
Nobody is trying to pierce Sanji with a sword but chop him into pieces and swords do exactly that. Having RS isnt helping him against swords at all. Where is this delusion coming from?
When he beats a sword user what you gonna say? Omg it makes no sense.
Post automatically merged:

Nobody is trying to pierce Sanji with a sword but chop him into pieces and swords do exactly that. Having RS isnt helping him against swords at all. Where is this delusion coming from?
And who zoro chop into pieces? When he hit killer with the oni giri it only knocked him out. Dude you just a swordsman fanboy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
When he beats a sword user what you gonna say? Omg it makes no sense.
No barehanded user has beaten a comparable swordsman on panel in 23 years. If you want to make sense you should pay attention.
And who zoro chop into pieces? When he hit killer with the oni giri it only knocked him out. Dude you just a swordsman fanboy.
I see storytelling is a strange art for you as well. Slowly but surely, there are at least 5 of you.

No barehanded user has beaten a comparable swordsman on panel in 23 years. If you want to make sense you should pay attention.

I see storytelling is a strange art for you as well. Slowly but surely, there are at least 5 of you.
Wtf you talking about? Didn’t luffy beat cracker a fucking sword user. Luffy would beat the shit out of zoro a sword user. Kaido beats most sword users. Jinbei is stronger than most of the scabbards arguably all of them and he fights with his hands.

Let’s not forget monkey d garp. Who striaght yo fought bare handed. Your headcanon amazes me.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wtf you talking about? Didn’t luffy beat cracker a fucking sword user. Luffy would beat the shit out of zoro a sword user. Kaido beats most sword users. Jinbei is stronger than most of the scabbards arguably all of them and he fights with his hands.
I said pay attention and the first thing you do is NOT pay attention. :suresure:
Luffy didnt fight against swords, he fought against biscuits.
Luffy never beat the shit out of Zoro. Their fight was hidden behind a mist.
Jinbe and Scabbards never fought nor will.
Again, pay attention to how combat in OP works, I cant teach you all, lol.

I said pay attention and the first thing you do is NOT pay attention. :suresure:
My only argument is that swordsmanship is just one aspect of fighting in one piece. And if you think zoro could beat luffy now you are deluded as fuck. You still have strength,speed, haki. Using a sword is one aspect. Don’t sit up here and act like someone who doesn’t use a sword can’t beat someone who can when they are better in other categories.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
My only argument is that swordsmanship is just one aspect of fighting in one piece. And if you think zoro could beat luffy now you are deluded as fuck. You still have strength,speed, haki. Using a sword is one aspect. Don’t sit up here and act like someone who doesn’t use a sword can’t beat someone who can when they are better in other categories.
And my argument is the fact that Oda keeps swordsmen and brawlers separated for 23 years(entire duration of OP).
Yes, I think Zoro easily beats Luffy whether you consider it deluded or not. All Zoro's aspects are top-notch.
As I said, your argument would make sense if it ever happened in 23 year but it didnt. :catsure:

And my argument is the fact that Oda keeps swordsmen and brawlers separated for 23 years(entire duration of OP).
Yes, I think Zoro easily beats Luffy whether you consider it deluded or not. All Zoro's aspects are top-notch.
As I said, your argument would make sense if it ever happened in 23 year but it didnt. :catsure:
You realize characters like monkey d garp exists correct? And zoro does not beat luffy. And cracker did use swords against luffy multiple times. So you are incorrect there. So allow me to remind you since you only read panels with Zoro in it. That cracker cut luffy when luffy broke the biscuit soldier. And cracker used a pretzel roll on luffy which was a spinning slash toward Luffy stomach and he wasn’t able to cut tankman. Luffy then sent him flying and one shot him. Luffy also fought katakuri who used spear which is a cutting mechanism. And luffy dodged the spear for hours until he got distracted by flampe. So this whole 23 years swordsman haven’t lost is fraudulent is something you made up.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You realize characters like monkey d garp exists correct? And zoro does not beat luffy. And cracker did use swords against luffy multiple times. So you are incorrect there. So allow me to remind you since you only read panels with Zoro in it. That cracker cut luffy when luffy broke the biscuit soldier. And cracker used a pretzel roll on luffy which was a spinning slash toward Luffy stomach and he wasn’t able to cut tankman. Luffy then sent him flying and one shot him. Luffy also fought katakuri who used spear which is a cutting mechanism. And luffy dodged the spear for hours until he got distracted by flampe. So this whole 23 years swordsman haven’t lost is fraudulent is something you made up.
And you do realize Garp hasnt beaten any swordsman on panel that we can see how he is supposed to do that? :myman:
Zoro is worst possible match-up for Luffy, ridiculously easy for Zoro.
Cracker used sword only 3 times, once when he almost cut his hand off, once when he aimed for his head and in the last attack, the rest of the fight was against biscuits. What a coincidence, just what benefits Luffy. You dont need to remind me anything, I know it perfectly well.

It wasnt spinning slash, it was spinning stab, big difference. If he went for a slash instead of a stab he would have never been shot away. He wasnt able to stab tankman, again big difference. Katakuri's spear is stabbing, not cutting, again, there is a big difference.
Luffy dodged and dodged until Katakuri threw away the spear because Luffy couldnt do anything except dodging which proves my point.
It is not something I made up, it is a manga fact.

And you do realize Garp hasnt beaten any swordsman on panel that we can see how he is supposed to do that? :myman:
Cracker used sword only 3 times, once when he almost cut his hand off, once when he aimed for his head and in the last attack, the rest of the fight was against biscuits. What a coincidence, just what benefits Luffy. You dont need to remind me anything, I know it perfectly well.

It wasnt spinning slash, it was spinning stab, big difference. If he went for a slash instead of a stab he would have never been shot away. He wasnt able to stab tankman, again big difference. Katakuri's spear is stabbing, not cutting, again, there is a big difference.
Luffy dodged and dodged until Katakuri threw away the spear because Luffy couldnt do anything except dodging which proves my point.

“Luffy didnt fight against swords, he fought against biscuits.” This is what you said and it’s factually incorrect.

Stop adding your own headcanon to the story. Katakuri did not throw away the spear because luffy could do nothing but dodge he through it away because of flambé interference.Listen you and your broken English understand this there are plenty of characters that are stronger than sword users in one piece. Lucci>Kaku, Marco>Vista, prime garp who was comparable to roger who used a sword. Akainu destroys any sword user in the series. And luffy would literally outclass zoro in a fight period. Luffy has better strength haki and speed. If you can’t see that i don’t know what story have you been reading.

“Luffy didnt fight against swords, he fought against biscuits.” This is what you said and it’s factually incorrect.

Stop adding your own headcanon to the story. Katakuri did not throw away the spear because luffy could do nothing but dodge he through it away because of flambé interference.Listen you and your broken English understand this there are plenty of characters that are stronger than sword users in one piece. Lucci>Kaku, Marco>Vista, prime garp who was comparable to roger who used a sword. Akainu destroys any sword user in the series. And luffy would literally outclass zoro in a fight period. Luffy has better strength haki and speed. If you can’t see that i don’t know what story have you been reading.
Listen just answer this one question the I’m done. Does vista a sword user beat prime garp? Yes or no. That’s all I need to know.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy when was faced with a swordsman he ended up eating biscuits, that's not fighting swordsmen.
I am not adding anything, just pointing out facts.
Katakuri threw it away because Luffy wasnt capable of doing anything while he used the trident. Fact.
Simple storytelling - if Luffy cant deal with it, Oda will deal with it for him.
Flampe's interference is a story element which led to Katakuri throwing it away... Do I have to spell it out for you, lol?

You have no idea what you are saying lmao. Dont compare Lucci with someone twice weaker than him, compare him with someone equal to him who is a swordsman, that's where the party is. You have no proof that Marco is stronger than Vista, pure headcanon. Garp was never compared to Roger and whatever happened between them, happened off panel which is irrelevant. Give me on panel feats.

Akainu get's destroyed by any top tier swordsman. Luffy would die instantly against Zoro if Oda isnt babysitting him, literally low diff.
Luffy doesnt have better strength or haki, pure headcanon. Movement speed(assuming that's the one you mean) perhaps but that stat is irrelevant not only for Zoro but for every swordsman. I have been reading the actual story and paying more attention to it than you did.

sanji barely managed to block judge

that was just literally a swing from judge and sanji was brought to his knee.
Now this is judge with a named attack

sanji was overwhelmed by judge's attack
Judge is easily Top Commander level. Snack couldn't take him down even when he was gravely injured by Big Mom. Big Mom at least used a named attack and her DF to take him out. Base BM took Queen much easier.