Future Events What Sanji vs King means to Zoro future opponent and how it all connects to Luffy vs Katakuri

Luffy when was faced with a swordsman he ended up eating biscuits, that's not fighting swordsmen.

I am not adding anything, just pointing out facts.
Katakuri threw it away because Luffy wasnt capable of doing anything while he used the trident. Fact.
Simple storytelling - if Luffy cant deal with it, Oda will deal with it for him.
Flampe's interference is a story element which led to Katakuri throwing it away... Do I have to spell it out for you, lol?

You have no idea what you are saying lmao. Dont compare Lucci with someone twice weaker than him, compare him with someone equal to him who is a swordsman, that's where the party is. You have no proof that Marco is stronger than Vista, pure headcanon. Garp was never compared to Roger and whatever happened between them, happened off panel which is irrelevant. Give me on panel feats.

Akainu get's destroyed by any top tier swordsman. Luffy would die instantly against Zoro if Oda isnt babysitting him, literally low diff.
Luffy doesnt have better strength or haki, pure headcanon. Movement speed(assuming that's the one you mean) perhaps but that stat is irrelevant not only for Zoro but for every swordsman. I have been reading the actual story and paying more attention to it than you did.
If oda isn’t babysitting him. Dude it’s oda’s story he can do whatever he wants not follow your head canon
Luffy when was faced with a swordsman he ended up eating biscuits, that's not fighting swordsmen.

Katakuri threw it away because Luffy wasnt capable of doing anything while he used the trident. Fact.
Simple storytelling - if Luffy cant deal with it, Oda will deal with it for him.
Flampe's interference is a story element which led to Katakuri throwing it away... Do I have to spell it out for you, lol?

You have no idea what you are saying lmao. Dont compare Lucci with someone twice weaker than him, compare him with someone equal to him who is a swordsman, that's where the party is. You have no proof that Marco is stronger than Vista, pure headcanon. Garp was never compared to Roger and whatever happened between them, happened off panel which is irrelevant. Give me on panel feats.

Akainu get's destroyed by any top tier swordsman. Luffy would die instantly against Zoro if Oda isnt babysitting him, literally low diff.
Luffy doesnt have better strength or haki, pure headcanon. Movement speed(assuming that's the one you mean) perhaps but that stat is irrelevant not only for Zoro but for every swordsman. I have been reading the actual story and paying more attention to it than you did.

Cracker nicked luffy in the arm.

“Akainu get's destroyed by any top tier swordsman. Luffy would die instantly against Zoro if Oda isnt babysitting him, literally low diff.” Dude you are doing this weird thing where you are using your own opinion as a fact when it’s oda story. Oda is not babysitting luffy. Oda can make luffy do whatever he wants and beat whoever he wants. We have to abide by oda’s logic not yours. Saying oda is babysitting luffy is a preposterous statement it’s oda’s story. And if you really believe that zoro would “low diff luffy” then we don’t have anymore to discuss you ah e just proven your credibility to me with that statement.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If oda isn’t babysitting him. Dude it’s oda’s story he can do whatever he wants not follow your head canon
Never said it wasnt his story. I said I only point out what he is doing - babysits Luffy against swordsmen because he cant make it plausible for 23 years otherwise. Argue it all you want, it remains a fact.
Cracker nicked luffy in the arm.
If he didnt send biscuits after him he would have nicked a lot more but we cant have that, can we? :myman:
“Akainu get's destroyed by any top tier swordsman. Luffy would die instantly against Zoro if Oda isnt babysitting him, literally low diff.” Dude you are doing this weird thing where you are using your own opinion as a fact when it’s oda story. Oda is not babysitting luffy. Oda can make luffy do whatever he wants and beat whoever he wants. We have to abide by oda’s logic not yours. Saying oda is babysitting luffy is a preposterous statement it’s oda’s story. And if you really believe that zoro would “low diff luffy” then we don’t have anymore to discuss you ah e just proven your credibility to me with that statement.
Again, it is not my opinion, it is Oda's pattern of 23 years of fighting history. Yes, he is babysitting him, dont cry about it, it is a well known fact. He can do whatever he wants and make him beat whoever he wants except swordsmen, for 23 years. Yes, abide to Oda's logic which I point out.
Nothing preposterous about it, open your eyes.
Yes, Zoro has everything he needs to low diff Luffy, Oda wont do it however, he will make it a draw, again.

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro has been portrayed to be at least equal to luffy when they have a fight. We also saw in baratie how both luffy and zoro were implied that they have huge willpower (which is haki).
So did Franky match a much stronger Luffy
Jinbei also matched post ts Luffy

But u guys think matching Luffy in East blue means they are still equal, despite :
CoC
FS
AdCoA
Gears and
Feats

Not forgetting Luffy being the Captain

So did Franky match a much stronger Luffy
Jinbei also matched post ts Luffy

But u guys think matching Luffy in East blue means they are still equal, despite :
CoC
FS
AdCoA
Gears and
Feats

Not forgetting Luffy being the Captain
franky had gimmick with his quirky fighting style, it's clear luffy was stronger than franky. That's like saying apoo matched luffy just because he has quirky power. Luffy would beat franky.

Meanwhile, luffy knew well what zoro could do but couldn't overwhelm zoro at all in their fight. Luffy clearly was angry here and went all out against zoro.

No shit luffy gets stronger since east blue, but zoro also gets stronger, sherlock.
Like i said, luffy went all out against zoro while he clearly didn't when he fought jinbei (no G4)

Last edited: