Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

stealthblack

I was always wondering why didn't Oda make Sanji trained by Dragon? Sanji was literally sent to a revolutionary army commander island where it's one if their basic commander centres! There should have been lots of opportunities where Sanji could have met him during the time skip..
The opportunity was there to have sanji trained by top tier liek luffy and zoro, but nope, give him the cook mentor and for combat he can just run...from okamas. oda doesn't know how to handle sanji. or he just doesn't cares and that is worse.

he could have made a top tier warlord that is also cook to train sanji. like cook version of mihawk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was always wondering why didn't Oda make Sanji trained by Dragon? Sanji was literally sent to a revolutionary army commander island where it's one if their basic commander centres! There should have been lots of opportunities where Sanji could have met him during the time skip..
I'm wondering about this as well, it will be cool if we know that Sanji received a couple training tips from the revolutionary leader himself.

But knowing oda and his liking to troll Sanji.... sigh

I'm wondering about this as well, it will be cool if we know that Sanji received a couple training tips from the revolutionary leader himself.

But knowing oda and his liking to troll Sanji.... sigh
I doubt so, i can see him meeting Dragon at times bt i doubt that led to anything related to training.

Not like Dragon himself has to give tips to Sanji, being a close ally of Dragon, Ivankov must already have good tips for Sanji. I can see Ivankov being very informative when it comes to such things.
Let's see in Queen fight, how much Sanji really developed during the ts when he goes all out for first time in NW.

Also i would be happy if Oda lets Sanji train a week or something, with some Legendary leg fighter of past. We even have to see any Top tier who uses kicks beside Kizaru so far in the story. Maybe Sanji will be the first.

S

stealthblack

durig dressrosa i even predicted that sanji can do dragon claw like sabo but with his leg.

even had the scenario planed out. dragon goes visit ivankov and finds all okamas and ivankov beat up and wonders if enemies attacked. but ivankov tells it was that boy. the dragon also recognizes the vinsmokes curly brows. and sanji drops on his knee to ask dragon to train him like with zoro and mihawk.

even having rivalry with sabo because sabo is mad that dragon took interest in sanji. and both as blonde nobles with fire powers.

ivankov: looks like rain is coming, but is not natural for this island. is has to be your power dragon?

dragon: your training begins now, starting with color of observation. if you let a single rain drop touch you our training is over.
sanji: what???? but that is impos…...
dragon leaves.

then he fights sabo to train some more and dragon then teaches him coa and dragonclaw and sanji figures out to use it with his leg because he doesn't use hands.

I want to see him kick Queen into space.
I want Sanji to come from space and clear this Jurassic Park once and for all.
Post automatically merged:

But looking back, it seems that Oda has reserved Anti-manner kick course only for giant creatures.

- The giant alligators.
- That giant during the Davy Back Fight.
- The giant Oars.

If Sanji fights Queen, then we have a full-fledged Brachiosaurus, people. And another reptile to go full circle.

With Oda, it's likely that "anti-manner" is a wordplay on "anti-matter":catsure:

Last edited:
S

stealthblack

So is sanji basicaly immune to damage now?

Like with coo expert he can dodge any attack. with germa suit that is armor hard as iron it protects him from Attacks and combined with coa it goes a level further and can't be hurt. oh yeah, goes invisible too and super speed helps too with not even getting touched… and was already immune to fire.

S

stealthblack

Trust me this arc when Sanji will face his toughest opponent he won't be immune to damage at all haha. Against queen who has likely monstrous strength and Haki and Ancien Zoan and poison he will suffer. Even if he has numerous tools under his belt he is not immune to damage.
Sorry, starting to think sanji will get something else. Have a feeling oda is saving kidd and law for queen and king. as in plague doctor queen vs death doctor law.

But even so, not impressed with queen, I don't think raid suit sanji will struggle until at least we get to 90% of the manga, unless it's a thing that will get upgrades all the time like franky.
Post automatically merged:

No 1 sword zoro 1 shots? I am disappoint.:feelsokeman:

But even so, not impressed with queen, I don't think raid suit sanji will struggle until at least we get to 90% of the manga, unless it's a thing that will get upgrades all the time like franky.
You are underrestimating Queen alot. He is a YC and we have seen almost Nothing from him. But what he showed us, was impressive - he cracked BM's head and took her hits Pretty well. We haven't seen his Hybrid Form yet and all the Poison Tools he have. He will be a big Problem.

Based on what Sanji said, the cape is his shild. So only the cape protects him - could be the whole suit, but it's not confirmed by Sanji.
Also, when Sanji was send flying thru several Buildings he said, that he stil felt it a Little, so it's not THAT crazy durable. And this was only flying thru Buildings. Imagine a YC hits him - the RS won't protect him that much. We also have to wait and see, how Franky and Ussope will Change it. Would be great, if it would get a ''nerf''. Get rid of the cape - less durability, get rid of the invisibility (which propably won't go away…) - ahhh get rid of the whole suit :feelscryingman:

I actually would like to see Sanji fight King - they just have too much in common...but because he have a Sword, he have to fight Zoro lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sorry, starting to think sanji will get something else. Have a feeling oda is saving kidd and law for queen and king. as in plague doctor queen vs death doctor law.
You have maybe right, who do you think he will fight ? Someone we didn't see yet ? A BM pirates ? Numbers ? Flying 6 ? Orochi man ?

ut even so, not impressed with queen, I don't think raid suit sanji will struggle until at least we get to 90% of the manga, unless it's a thing that will get upgrades all the time like franky
I think Sanji can have many upgrades till EOS : haki wise he has rooms to improve, DJ wise maybe he can do better, maybe having an other techniques, even if he keeps the RS (I hope not) he can't learn improve : either technological upgrade, or fighting skills upgrade.

I think that Sanji will struggle a lot during is final fight in Wano.

I see every straw hats having a great fight and the M3 having extreme fights.