Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@T.D.A or @ScotchInformer
Any news how long it now take until Tokio is again open up of Corona chaos? In that case if Oda can work at shueisha(his workplace) again the breaks would stop and we probably would get 3chapters in raw until next break. As long as we have this Shueisha homework problem for Oda, we can expect lot of Breaks.
I think it's more about his editors not being able to visit him which is causing this slowdown

Oda doesn't work at Shueisha anyway, his home is his office, and I believe he stays separately from his wife and kids.
Nah he mentioned that his home wasn't his workplace, at least because of the corona situation he can't make digital versions.
Usually he make draw orginal chapters and send them, because of Corona they must send it via Digital and that kinda fucked him up.

Assuming the spoilers are legit, looks to me like Marco is facing the entire Big Mom pirates(w/o Big Mom)

:phoenixmarco:
What if Marco does better against the BMP than Fuji and Ryo did against Sabo and 3 Vets :mihanha:

Perhaps there’s a reason why Marco never bothered to use named attacks against Admirals

Nah he mentioned that his home wasn't his workplace, at least because of the corona situation he can't make digital versions.
Usually he make draw orginal chapters and send them, because of Corona they must send it via Digital and that kinda fucked him up.
Emmm his last interview said otherwise I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.