Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather have Luffy vs Big Mom
Zoro vs Kaido
Law, Kidd, Marco, Sanji, Jinbei and rest of the alliance vs remaining Beast Pirates and BMP in Wano

Considering how much Oda has killed Kaido and Big Mom's hypes, he can reasonably have alliance take out two Yonkou. All he needs to do is change the ceiling of One Piece and have Akainu, Mihawk, Dragon, Blackbeard (and even Shanks to a certain degree) be a tier above other Yonkou
Barring the fights I want Luffy to get with them and all. And the MCs to get tons more stronger, Zorovs Queen and King...

Don't worry there is still Ace mini flashback with beloved by fans Yamato yet to come
Oh that's not exciting for you?
Wait till we get 30 chapters on Yamatos back story and how Kaido fell in love with some woman from Wano
Then we would get 45 chapters on conflict between Queen, Whose Who and Drake

But we would never get Ryuma flash back, flash back most people would appreciate and has long term story telling linked to it.

Barring the fights I want Luffy to get with them and all. And the MCs to get tons more stronger, Zorovs Queen and King...
That's what I am saying
So Zoro can solo Kaido
Luffy can solo Big Mom
Sanji can solo King
Marco can solo all the BMP
Jinbei can solo Queen
Rest of the alliance takes out remaining Beast Pirates and Ninjas

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh that's not exciting for you?
Wait till we get 30 chapters on Yamatos back story and how Kaido fell in love with some woman from Wano
Then we would get 45 chapters on conflict between Queen, Whose Who and Drake

But we would never get Ryuma flash back, flash back most people would appreciate and has long term story telling linked to it.
Oh I'm sorry. You are right.

Can't wait for 50 chapters of jerking off Oden's dead character even more.

Please oda make it happen/

Wow, what trash spoilers:

Who's Who was never shown to have any interest in Drake. He was standing next to him multiple times and we saw nothing. Why did he let him wonder off if he wanted to kill him so bad? Doesn't make sense.
Who's Who was only shown interest in killing Calamities, rivalry with Sasaki and catching Yamato. Drake feels like an ass pull.

This has all the signs that the raid will fail. No way there would be a plot about ranking up in beast pirates in the middle of the war if it didn't lead to someone getting promoted later on after raid fail
We still have not heard Yamato's connection with Ace, she will probably tell after the raid will fail.
The Hyogoro comment last chapter.
And whatever Hawkins is saying this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.