Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

What difficulty will Zoro v. SSJ2 Sommers be?


  • Total voters
    158
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jaya BBPs all have it. Shiryu will too.
It's delusional at this point of the story to expect the biggest fights for the SHs to not have aCoC.
I don't agree tbh, the Blackbeard pirates have remained DF focused. Blackbeard himself, maybe not. Oda has been spamming a lot more awakenings this arc too(Shamrocks sword and Killingham), maybe all the BBP will be awakened.
(teach himself will probably have ACOC though, even though I'm not a fan of the idea, his dad had it, and Oda will probably wanna do a Luffy teach skysplit)
 

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
‎
The Jaya BBPs all have it. Shiryu will too.
It's delusional at this point of the story to expect the biggest fights for the SHs to not have aCoC.
As I explained, they are stuffing themselves with DFs to achieve power, I dont think hakimanship is their way.
Lack of aCoC will not make them any less problematic, in fact, they will be a bigger problem than any aCoC user before them.

Does Mihawk have the weakest CoC in One Piece? The weak have no problem standing against him
 

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
‎
Mihawk confirmed that your conquerors haki= your power level. Shanks > you fave @Elder Lee Hung cry :BigW:
Non-aCoC users dont stand a chance against aCoC users ever since Kaido revealed that aCoC is the ability of handful of strongest.
Oda might make the fight as difficult as he desires but aCoC user will always end up victorious against those without aCoC. :goyea:
 
I don't agree tbh, the Blackbeard pirates have remained DF focused. Blackbeard himself, maybe not. Oda has been spamming a lot more awakenings this arc too(Shamrocks sword and Killingham), maybe all the BBP will be awakened.
(teach himself will probably have ACOC though, even though I'm not a fan of the idea, his dad had it, and Oda will probably wanna do a Luffy teach skysplit)
As I explained, they are stuffing themselves with DFs to achieve power, I dont think hakimanship is their way.
Lack of aCoC will not make them any less problematic, in fact, they will be a bigger problem than any aCoC user before them.
For a long time I expected BB to have shit haki. It made sense to me as well: give him three DFs, but no haki, so he doesn't become too OP. Then we were showed during the fight with Law that BB is indeed proficient in CoA.

I think Oda will give the BBPs all the stats possible just to make the SHs even more so the underdogs than usual.
M3 with aCoC vs BBPs with just awakenings would almost be an even match.
But all SHs, weakling trio included, vs BBPs who hoard DFs, awakenings, aCoC, and possibly Omen too or other shenanigans? That's how you make an uphill battle for the EOS.
 

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
‎
For a long time I expected BB to have shit haki. It made sense to me as well: give him three DFs, but no haki, so he doesn't become too OP. Then we were showed during the fight with Law that BB is indeed proficient in CoA.

I think Oda will give the BBPs all the stats possible just to make the SHs even more so the underdogs than usual.
M3 with aCoC vs BBPs with just awakenings would almost be an even match.
But all SHs, weakling trio included, vs BBPs who hoard DFs, awakenings, aCoC, and possibly Omen too or other shenanigans? That's how you make an uphill battle for the EOS.
I think it is possible for Teach to have it and even if it happens, I doubt the focus will be on it. Oda has 3 DFs to show-off in that fight...
I really doubt anyone else would have aCoC. Their Devil Fruit abilities will make them perfect counters for Strawhats, stuffing them with everything else would make it impossible for SHs to win, probably for all weaker than the 3 strongest in the crew.
 
For a long time I expected BB to have shit haki. It made sense to me as well: give him three DFs, but no haki, so he doesn't become too OP. Then Oda showed during the fight with Law that BB is indeed proficient in CoA.

I think Oda will give the BBPs all the stats possible just to make the SHs even more so the underdogs than usual.
M3 with aCoC vs BBPs with just awakenings would almost be an even plane.
But all SHs, weakling trio included, vs BBPs who hoard DFs, awakenings, aCoC, and possible Omen too or other shenanigans? That's how you make an uphill battle for the EOS.
I don't think SHs vs BBPs is gonna be a Duel, it's instead gonna be about stopping a Terrorist Attack,
None of the BBPs DFs peak in 1v1 Fights, all of them can only show their True Threat if against an Army,

Van Augur can snipe you from another Island, is He only gonna shoot Usopp?
Doc Q can spread Diseases, is He only gonna target Chopper?
Catarina Devon can Shapeshift, is She only gonna try to fool Nami or whoever is Her Opponent?
Laffitte will try to use Hypnosis only against his SH Opponent?
Pizarro is a living Island, is it gonna be empty for his 1v1?

BBPs are not being prepared as Fighters who can defeat SHs in 1v1, but They are gonna be Obstacles who can Single-Handedly stop any Army,
None of them play fair, all of them love hurting other people, and they are almost all good at hiding or infiltrating,

Let's say a brigade of Giants is marching forward, and then stop because Augur keeps shooting at them from ridiculous distance, what will Zoro with his Top Tier Power do? Only Usopp can save them, and if another brigade was walking & suddenly are hit by diseases, can Zoro save them? No, it needs to be Chopper, and what if Laffitte hypnotizes them & make them fight each other or something, what can Zoro do? Nothing, they will need Brook to save them with his Music, same thing for Jinbe stopping Vasco's Arson, and Nami probably outsmarting Devon ... etc

Luffy's Opponent gonna be Kuzan first, because Luffy can save any place or group of people from being shattered after becoming Ice, thanks to his Rubber Awakening, and even Shiryu was Introduced enjoying killing others so much, yet He refuses to try & fight Magellan, so He clearly enjoys bullying more than finding a worthy duel.

Ten Titanic Captains = Ten Time Bombs to Stop, not Ten Duels to Win.
I'm pretty sure, all of them are gonna be taken down in a Single Attack once the problem they caused is Solved.
 
I don't think SHs vs BBPs is gonna be a Duel, it's instead gonna be about stopping a Terrorist Attack,
None of the BBPs DFs peak in 1v1 Fights, all of them can only show their True Threat if against an Army,

Van Augur can snipe you from another Island, is He only gonna shoot Usopp?
Doc Q can spread Diseases, is He only gonna target Chopper?
Catarina Devon can Shapeshift, is She only gonna try to fool Nami or whoever is Her Opponent?
Laffitte will try to use Hypnosis only against his SH Opponent?
Pizarro is a living Island, is it gonna be empty for his 1v1?

BBPs are not being prepared as Fighters who can defeat SHs in 1v1, but They are gonna be Obstacles who can Single-Handedly stop any Army,
None of them play fair, all of them love hurting other people, and they are almost all good at hiding or infiltrating,

Let's say a brigade of Giants is marching forward, and then stop because Augur keeps shooting at them from ridiculous distance, what will Zoro with his Top Tier Power do? Only Usopp can save them, and if another brigade was walking & suddenly are hit by diseases, can Zoro save them? No, it needs to be Chopper, and what if Laffitte hypnotizes them & make them fight each other or something, what can Zoro do? Nothing, they will need Brook to save them with his Music, same thing for Jinbe stopping Vasco's Arson, and Nami probably outsmarting Devon ... etc

Luffy's Opponent gonna be Kuzan first, because Luffy can save any place or group of people from being shattered after becoming Ice, thanks to his Rubber Awakening, and even Shiryu was Introduced enjoying killing others so much, yet He refuses to try & fight Magellan, so He clearly enjoys bullying more than finding a worthy duel.

Ten Titanic Captains = Ten Time Bombs to Stop, not Ten Duels to Win.
I'm pretty sure, all of them are gonna be taken down in a Single Attack once the problem they caused is Solved.
Yeah, I remember your theory, and I find it pretty interesting. I don't envision them as clean 1v1s either, so the 10 time bombs can perfectly be fit into it. But I still think Oda's going to go over board with each BBP's skillset.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top