Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
First week in a long time that we have two chapters in a row and it's about fucking Drake and WsW, I love you Oda but the raid sucks, I hope it fails soon to make it interesting
I swear this fanbase is bipolar. 90% of you were complaining about Drake/WW/Hawkins etc missing for chapters and now you get it people are still complaining.

All of these chapters are (unfortunately) still setup. Thats what happens when you put 60+ named characters on the battlefield. Literally:

- 10 Strawhats
- Kid, Killer, Law, Hawkins, Drake, Apoo
- 9 Scabbards
- 2 Guardians, 3 Musketeers
- Hyou + 4 Yakuza
- Momo, Shinobu and Yamato
- Marco

- Kaido
- King, Queen and Jack
- Ulti, P1, Who's Who, Sasaki and Black Maria (Drake counted above)
- 9 Numbers
- Big Mom
- Perospero
- Hotei +Fukurokuju (not even going to try and include their Mimiwarigumi/Onibawanshu subordinates)
- Possibly Kanjuro/Orochi still

Thats 63 characters total, and not including Hiyori, Tengu, Tama, Caribou and Onimaru are all not present during this act so far.

Not to also mention the possibility of the BMP (20+ more characters/perspectives) joining the chaos eventually. Not also including Marines/CP-0 or any other surprises in the future.

This is a ridiculous amount of characters, I think people are forgetting that. And all we can do is be patient because its too late to remove them from the plotline. He has to pay attention to them at some point.

Who's Who: To where the Queen is.
Drake: Don't get me into biting and biting among you.

Ah.. The post that one more 8:00 p.m. to be released down there is fake.
It's been the first time since sunrise today

:josad:
Lol I find it funny people always post the google translation as if we can't do that ourselves. But we need @djiayebee to provide a more coherent translation

Status
Not open for further replies.