Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Jack alongside Kaido on the top right now, i wonder if Oda will use this as an opportunity to use Jack as a hypetool for Luffy's evolution on his way to Kaido. After all, he did say this way back on Zou

:memehm:
I can see it. Watch as the other Supernova join the Scabbards, Luffy goes and helps the minks fight Jack. Would be a good way to show off the new haki against someone as durable as Jack.

Whether Luffy and Zoro vs Numbers is fake or not, you can't expect them to waltz towards Kaido just like that without someone interference...

And usual "people complaining just for the sake of complaining"
what the fuck are you saying?
people complain because the calamities didn't do anything to the strawhats not because zoro and luffy aren't with kaido yet.
the calamities are fucking useless at their job:josad:

Idk, about anyone else, but that is fucking awesome that Oda managed to keep focus on 3-4 characters in most of the chapter instead of 20. He really needs to start doing that and just pushing their stories along.
Yep fans seem to think that less characters in a chapter = boring, when a chapter like this where it focuses more on one angle may be better written and more interesting. Depends what happens and what's being said

Yep fans seem to think that less characters in a chapter = boring, when a chapter like this where it focuses more on one angle may be better written and more interesting. Depends what happens and what's being said
You can't make me interested in the literal who after seeing his color scheme

I swear this fanbase is bipolar. 90% of you were complaining about Drake/WW/Hawkins etc missing for chapters and now you get it people are still complaining.

All of these chapters are (unfortunately) still setup. Thats what happens when you put 60+ named characters on the battlefield. Literally:

- 10 Strawhats
- Kid, Killer, Law, Hawkins, Drake, Apoo
- 9 Scabbards
- 2 Guardians, 3 Musketeers
- Hyou + 4 Yakuza
- Momo, Shinobu and Yamato
- Marco

- Kaido
- King, Queen and Jack
- Ulti, P1, Who's Who, Sasaki and Black Maria (Drake counted above)
- 9 Numbers
- Big Mom
- Perospero
- Hotei +Fukurokuju (not even going to try and include their Mimiwarigumi/Onibawanshu subordinates)
- Possibly Kanjuro/Orochi still

Thats 63 characters total, and not including Hiyori, Tengu, Tama, Caribou and Onimaru are all not present during this act so far.

Not to also mention the possibility of the BMP (20+ more characters/perspectives) joining the chaos eventually. Not also including Marines/CP-0 or any other surprises in the future.

This is a ridiculous amount of characters, I think people are forgetting that. And all we can do is be patient because its too late to remove them from the plotline. He has to pay attention to them at some point.

WsW targeting Queen is interesting because it was a beef with a proper setup.
WsW targeting Drake feels empty and out of nowhere, the story has had many moments to explode but I feel that instead of doing that Oda goes to another place and starts a new plot out of nowhere! I think this eternal wait and feeling of peace has greatly affected the wano pacing, that and the breaks every week.
Half of the characters you listed are secondary that can easily feed already established plots, which are not few, instead of spending a whole chapter on something new without prior preparation

I have enjoyed Wano more than average but a chapter only about Drake is disappointing, hopefully it is only the spoilers and it is not like that in reality.

Even if the way is kinda trolling how Oda handle xDrake at least we finally handle the plotstory for xDrake,Queen,Hawkins and WsW, saying the story isn't moving forward with this chapter is wrong. I cn understand the anger because Oda dickteasing with battles and switch the sides, he did it now with Kaido+Jack vs Scabbard and also probably with the Strawhats.
But we close up for questions who are important for the story:
- Hawkins is still alive and together with XDrake
- The one who WsW and Queen want to kill
- possible match ups for the war with xDrake vs WsW.

I don't know but Im hyped for the battle of two Flyers, probably the strongest two flyers and I hope Oda show more of this battle.
I think before Oda really start with everything he make the matchups, im sure we gonna see soon very good fights.

Even if the way is kinda trolling how Oda handle xDrake at least we finally handle the plotstory for xDrake,Queen,Hawkins and WsW, saying the story isn't moving forward with this chapter is wrong. I cn understand the anger because Oda dickteasing with battles and switch the sides, he did it now with Kaido+Jack vs Scabbard and also probably with the Strawhats.
But we close up for questions who are important for the story:
- Hawkins is still alive and together with XDrake
- The one who WsW and Queen want to kill
- possible match ups for the war with xDrake vs WsW.

I don't know but Im hyped for the battle of two Flyers, probably the strongest two flyers and I hope Oda show more of this battle.
I think before Oda really start with everything he make the matchups, im sure we gonna see soon very good fights.
unnecessary rant anyways...it is not the first time Oda switched sides...every arc he switches sides and all plot points converge to one point....people feeling very long because of excessive breaks we had in the past few months...

Status
Not open for further replies.