Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Only a fool will accept be patient when the arc is already over 80 chapters

Wano arc is a mess, Oda is failing to deliver.

All of these are results of Second half of WCI where he extended the arc cause he wanted to be unpredictable and overdo it.
Tell this to all idiots who insult me for not liking to eat shit for 80 chapters straight.

Every fucking time people jump in OMG ODA GODA OMG WAIT YOU PRICK.

Fucking twats.

This arc is fucking dogshit.

Wano is by far my favorite arc since Marineford but that Zoro didn't have a real samurai as his rival is the biggest disappointment of all.
His clash with Kyoshiro was perfect, God even revealing that Hiyori was an evil samurai was even better since it would be female samurai vs Zoro high diff, now even if he fights with a calamity and manages to hurt Kaido it will not be the same, Wano was the place for Zoro to have a real samurai battle and WsW was my last hope for a sword duel, well this is soposed to be an all out war so no real 1v1, I'll keep my hopes.

Tell this to all idiots who insult me for not liking to eat shit for 80 chapters straight.

Fucking twats.

Why do you still read the manga if you despise it so much?

Sorry if I'm harsh but you are just wasting your life doing something you don't like and moreover your best years 🤔

You often complain in spoiler threads discussions

I like you man, but it's just unhealthy for you. Take this as a warm suggestion from a friend.

Why do you still read the manga if you despise it so much?

Sorry if I'm harsh but you are just wasting your life doing something you don't like and moreover your best years 🤔

I like you man, but it's just unhealthy for you. Take this as a warm suggestion from a friend.
We're like abused housewives

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why do you still read the manga if you despite it so much?

BECAUSE I READ THIS SHIT FOR 10 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go watch Jay D video about this.

I'm not going to drop the manga because someone doesnt like my complainign.

I have every fucking right to complain about the flaws of the manga I spent fucking 10 years with

That's the issue when you also have 20 sub characters as well that need to be focused on
Well of course, but this isn't even a new problem, its just bigger than anything Oda's done before. You can see that this exact same format was done for Dressrosa.

I mean Oda still gives panels and dialogue to Hyou and 2 Yakuza leaders about fighting the F6. He just introduced Hotei 5 chapters ago. He is STILL introducing Numbers. But the thing is, its about scalability. I personally appreciate Dressrosa more nowadays because it had a large scale where tones of characters got focus and had an (even if small) place in the story.

The problem is, you are reading this weekly. Oda is trying to get the story to the point where major conflicts can start, all while characterizing his 60+ characters before he starts dropping them like flies. Eventually the sub characters will fall in conflicts. Eventually people will be cut down.

But you have to wait for it (thats not a good thing).

J

Jo_Ndule

Fucking twats.

WCI lasted about 80-85 chapters long
Tea party didn't even last 20 chapters yet it is more enjoyable and better than the whole Wano arc

BECAUSE I READ THIS SHIT FOR 10 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go watch Jay D video about this.

I'm not going to drop the manga because someone doesnt like my complainign.

I have every fucking right to complain about the flaws of the manga I spent fucking 10 years with
I didn't mean because someone complains but for yourself.

Yes it could have been even 20 years but this manga isn't ending in a long time.

Imagine how unhealthy keeping read something you don't like could prove over the next years unless you might change your mind of course. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.