Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there's a problem with that too.

Zoro himself has said "I was careless" like when he was talking about Gyukimaru jumping him in the killer fight.

If he was really really serious, he would've realised that Gyukimaru wasn't going to sta put forever. He even admits it.

Zoro has his own brand of "serious" such as telling Luffy not to go after Sanji but he also has his own charcater flaws such as getting into shit with the magistrate at the start of wano and the whole Gyukimaru business.

Basically the correct thing is that Zoro TRIES to be serious but he also fails at it a few times
I agree with that,

Him and Gyukimaru, The Yeti Cool brothers, and even to an extent Pica as well

He was one of the few that understood the seriousness of the Sanji WCI ordeal
Post automatically merged:

We all know that you're a huge Zoro fan, there's no need to tell.
difference is I admit my fandom, aint gonna shy away from that

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I agree with that,

Him and Gyukimaru, The Yeti Cool brothers, and even to an extent Pica as well

He was one of the few that understood the seriousness of the Sanji WCI ordeal
I still really hope that Zoro and Sanji will have a serious talk/scuffle about this post Wano.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Zoro tends to act like a serious one and the go goofy.

I hope will show his balls and tell Sanji what he thinks about this as Vice-Captain of the crew should do.
Are you on about the whole Sanji going with Beige thing? For the record I like both Zoro and Sanji. Wasn't Sanji blackmailed into going to WCI otherwise they would kill zeff and co?

I heard people hold their cigarette with their left hand when they get serious. Sanji always holds his cigarette with his right hand, which means he’s never fought seriously yet.
The guy doesn't even use both of his hands and always cover one eye for yet another handicap just to give people a fighting chance against him. He's never been serious once in his life that damn dartboard.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well they are in the fucking New World and doing stuff like this while they were during preparations for attacking a Yonko is a bad idea + he basically made Luffy catch Big Moms attention and make her come to Wano and basically alliance fight 2 Yonko because of Sanji's stupid decisions followed by Luffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.