What will be Sanji Conqueror Epithet ?


  • Total voters
    44
Kekaro and MonsterZoro are offline, so I knew troops were going to be shorthanded. I'm sick so I called off work and isolating in a room separate from my family, and decided to put in work on behalf of the Sanji FC. The sword-diddlers tried to downplay, but I took over the spoiler thread and memed them to oblivion 🫡🫡🫡

Honestly, haven't seen this level of Cope on Worstgen before. Doggo can vouch for me, by the time raws were out I had them so shook they weren't even trying to deny sanji's CoC anymore they were just looking at me like this
 

Doggo

Talent is something you make bloom.
‎
Kekaro and MonsterZoro are offline, so I knew troops were going to be shorthanded. I'm sick so I called off work and isolating in a room separate from my family, and decided to put in work on behalf of the Sanji FC. The sword-diddlers tried to downplay, but I took over the spoiler thread and memed them to oblivion 🫡🫡🫡

Honestly, haven't seen this level of Cope on Worstgen before. Doggo can vouch for me, by the time raws were out I had them so shook they weren't even trying to deny sanji's CoC anymore they were just looking at me like this
Poor lad was being attacked for no reason at all.
:suresure:
 
Kekaro and MonsterZoro are offline, so I knew troops were going to be shorthanded. I'm sick so I called off work and isolating in a room separate from my family, and decided to put in work on behalf of the Sanji FC. The sword-diddlers tried to downplay, but I took over the spoiler thread and memed them to oblivion 🫡🫡🫡

Honestly, haven't seen this level of Cope on Worstgen before. Doggo can vouch for me, by the time raws were out I had them so shook they weren't even trying to deny sanji's CoC anymore they were just looking at me like this
Thank you for your service :perocry:
 
thoughts on this fight so far? better than Queen?

:wonderland:
Pretty good, unexpectedly.
I though Sommers would have been the perfect Sanji's opponent (he had the typical pattern and the love theme twisted), but in the end Killingham, with the nightmares, aerial combat, thunder spear and all, fits well too.
Talking about choreography, it's already better than Queen's one, but that fight had such a well done power up narrative, with the Germa stuff connected with Queen himself, that I think it's too soon to decide which one is better overall.
We have to see how Oda manage this CoC awakening, that's the crucial point.
 
Top