Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

This is Drake attack. Cause shortly after he asks for help.

This chapter hype Drake's AP but it's not G4 tier. It's like thinking Franky beam is G4 tier.

Well hybrid Drake might have g4 tier attacks just like Law has (big room slashes and GK) Kidd has Punk gibson
Urouge is obviously g4 tier on offense.

:josad:im sorry for calling Drake trash... He's still though
But it took a combo of calamity and flyer to beat him. He still managed to beat a number easily after

Drake is back to top 5/6
SN list :
1. Luffy
2. Kidd
3. Law
4. Urouge
5. Drake/Zoro/Apoo
7. Capone

1:So let judge this drake join the war and instantly got beat up got away and did a attack on a number
2: apoo pull up on luffy and zoro knock out luffy for a few seconds damage zoro tank kid sneak attack and damage kid also made all them ran
3 : Apoo portrayed better than drake for now Apoo > drake

J

Jo_Ndule

TBH i also didn't understand that sentence at first because the 'X' just blew my mind and '狩場の共演' is also weird(even a japanese asked what does that mean in 5ch), not understanding the sentence to translate it, it's difficult too. The reason why he got 'Onigari' is probably because of '十鬼X狩場' if you delete the X and the other 2 kanjis and the X you get '鬼狩' Onigari, that's the only reason to why i can think that he got Onigari.
But that's not a proper translation
He's actually creating a confusion... You don't omit words/numbers when translating to fit your narratives.

That's not how you translate something unless if you wanna cause chaos

So Zoro didnt tag team with Luffy. Rip Zoro fans lmao
Puck:
Oh! kk ^^. He did use Onigari but! I goofed a bit as well lolz...There is a the Kanji for "10" there as well so the technique translates to "10 Demons Hunt" as opposed to "Demon Hunt" ^^

Lastly on the bolded bit, the whole sentence is just saying that we see Luffy & Zoro attack the numbers together ^^."

Okay so i think both sides can celebrate. We see X Drake attack, AND luffy Zoro action
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.