Black Maria: 820cm • 29 years old • Mitarashi Dandan
Who's Who: 336cm • 38 years old • Crab Paella
X Drake: 233cm • 33 years old • Chicken Rice
Page One: 171cm • 20 years old • Nacho
Ulti: 173cm • 22 years old • Twisted Potatoes
Page one is shorter than me what a loser

@PuckTheGreat
Man, don't omit words/numbers and deduct stuff when translating

It's like me translating a sentence from lingala " naza na X bonbon" into "I'm inside Sweet"
Omitting the X and thinking "na" means only "inside" while it can also be "have/has/got" "with" depending on contexts and tone.
The Proper translation will be "I have X sweets"

:kayneshrug: i don't do translations but I know you don't omit stuff just cause it doesn't suit your thinking.
If you dont like his translations ignore it and wait for the images to come out instead of being an asshole to the guy, he also mentioned he goofed as well and made his explanation

The last time this forum rag and tagged these leakers for their drawing of Yamato they stopped posting

J

Jo_Ndule

His translation was all correct except that line, and the reason why it's like that is because that line was just really confusing in japanese.

And hey, maybe the one who is wrong with this is me, i'm human and i make mistakes.

Of course, i'm more sure of this being a technique called 'Juuki X Calibur' because the person who posted the post in 5ch is saying so, but who knows. TBH is part of fault of the spoiler provider for not saying who uses it and how it was readed since the beginning
So if the spoiler provider and you are saying it's "Juuki X calibur"

You both are more credible than Puck cause the spoiler provider knows best than us until we get pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.