Not open for further replies.
Why would be risk fighting Akainu when Luffy was unconscious

Are u okay?

Jinbei considers Kata bigger than Linlin
Jinbei has failed to do anything to Kata

Does it mean kata>Linlin?

Akainu still got blocked like a baby, couldn't overpower Jinbei guard
Sry, nothing u can do anymore.

Jinbe is more worried of Akainu than Big mom, it's confirmed, u can't interpret the scenes differently.

Jinbe > fighting Akainu is a sacrifice

Also Jinbe > Challenges Big mom to "attempt" and take his life.
Post automatically merged:

Why is Jack fighting Inu and Neko? Wasn’t it set up 3 chapters ago that he’d be fighting Sulong Musketeers and Guardians?
Well Jack washed them.

Yet his sister get her ass clapped on the ground while he doesnt and had to get her back up
They both trash, both got knocked out like fodder in a flash

Sry, nothing u can do anymore.

Jinbe is more worried of Akainu than Big mom, it's confirmed, u can't interpret the scenes differently.

Jinbe > fighting Akainu is a sacrifice

Also Jinbe > Challenges Big mom to "attempt" and take his life.

Well Jack washed them.
It’s obvious Akainu > Big Mom, who’s saying otherwise

Totally irrelevant is an exaggeration, even in the last chapter the crew was confronted by the numbers first before the calamities. So it's evident that they're the first roadblock here.

Why do you make the conjecture that it is imperative of the crew to absolutely be the highlight of the next chapter because they got a double spread in the last chapter while also knowing that there are a 100 other things happening in the background which need to be addressed?
The spoilers mention Luffy fighting the numbers but there could also be panels of the crew doing something besides him.

We need more context on how the Queen and Drake eb part played out but yes, if it did happen abruptly then it is a valid criticism to an extent.
Having an inflated cast does cause problems but I don't see any problems in this chapter specifically except for the Queen-Drake encounter you eanmentioned.But the backlash it was getting throughout the course of this thread was unwarranted and annoying. From what I see it's mostly because people didn't get their matchup toys to play with.
Agree, why you should bothering about characters growth when you could show another fodders who doing nothing to plot. I mean SH have already plot armor, and we saw that to became strong you should just be offpanelled. So yes why you should bothered about em....
Well, I have one reason to Bother.
You are dumb, as well as everyone who consider SH development as " not important". Imagine final fight where Black Beard, admirals etc will lose to SH crew because of Plot Armor, if that happened I doubt that you will feel satisfied, fools.

It was you who wasn't addressing my points in your posts about perspectives or the problems that you had with this chapter so don't point fingers at me for strawmanning.
Is it a problem to "expect" major hype for the strawhats in the next chapter? No.
Is it a problem to ascertain yourself for it "absolutely" happening otherwise you'd go to extremes to call it "trash" or a "mess". Fuck yes and if that's the case then suit yourself and don't accuse me of knowing what is subjective or not when you're being the epitome of just that.
Anyways, Wano is not bereft of criticism and my points only pertain to the unwarranted vitriol of this chapter which was prevalent for the majority of this thread
You're calling me subjective, but what about people always excusing Oda constant bait and switch? Oda is the master of building hype on things and never deliver on them because drawing good action is too much hassle and he knows his fanboys will excuse it anyway. Remember when Oda teased Dragon Kaido vs sulong minks? Off screened. Jack vs Dukes? Silhouettes.
Chapter ending on epic Straw hats assemble spread? What they do after is off screened the next one.
There's something really wrong with the way Oda delivers. He's the genius of cocktease.

Every Straw hat grew in strength.
Not Jinbe. He wasn't a straw hat when they went to their respective training and he didn't train either.
With Akainu there was no hope. Jinbei forfeited his life, he had nothing remaining, no one could hold off Akainu, and Jinbei was clutching onto life. Whereas Jinbei is jolly laughing and trolling big mom with the strawhats. He has zero fear bc he has a good handle on the situation.

This isn’t to discredit Akainu. I assume he has strict discipline and fortitude to keep a tight grip in warfare circumstances, whereas Big Mom is just an idiot overpowered child with no control of her strength or haki
But doesn't this basically amount to the same, that in a war scenario Akainu is a bigger threat to Jinbe, then Big mom?

Why is Jack fighting Inu and Neko? Wasn’t it set up 3 chapters ago that he’d be fighting Sulong Musketeers and Guardians?
TBH, I'm gonna wait for full confirmation that those silhouettes are in fact Inu and Neko's. I wonder if the provider is actually sure they are seeing those silhouettes specifically. Concelot and Shishilian are both a type of canine (fox) and feline (lion) respectively. Who's to say it isn't them at this moment? Unless there is clear dialogue saying this and the other minks went to fight fodder/the Number.

Set up doesn't mean anything any more in this arc.

Set up doesn't mean anything any more in this arc.

TBH, I'm gonna wait for full confirmation that those silhouettes are in fact Inu and Neko's. I wonder if the provider is actually sure they are seeing those silhouettes specifically. Concelot and Shishilian are both a type of canine (fox) and feline (lion) respectively. Who's to say it isn't them at this moment? Unless there is clear dialogue saying this and the other minks went to fight fodder/the Number.
Then it would make no sense to put them in fucking silhouettes if we already saw their sulong form 2 chapters ago :josad:

Not Jinbe. He wasn't a straw hat when they went to their respective training and he didn't train either.

But doesn't this basically amount to the same, that in a war scenario Akainu is a bigger threat to Jinbe, then Big mom?
Akainu will always be a bigger threat than Big Mom bc of his competence and trickery, if we incorporate Akainus strength, he’s untouchable

Then it would make no sense to put them in fucking silhouettes if we already saw their sulong form 2 chapters ago :josad:

We only saw them transforming, not their full forms. For example, this is what we effectively saw:

This is what we haven't seen:

Unless Carrot is entirely super unique as a Mink (which could entirely be if Oda is planning something with her), minks who can control their Sulong's should have less "wild" forms like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.