Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this confirms luffy would need gear 4 to actually defeat a Tobi Roppo. Its not just Drake, The Tobi Roppo are closer to Yonko Commanders than people thought.
Even Denjiro warn the alliance about the Tobi Roppo, Hyo even said that they probably not take them down but stall time which show again the portrayal.
They are a great force for Kaido with is a reason why he want to show them to Big mom.

They are for sure monsters,the one tank a upperhand G3 and the other push Luffy to use G4 via strenght. People who believe low-mid strawhats can beat them 1on1 gonna get disappointed. They are right up woth Supernovas, league of Capone and co and I doubt people think that Franky or Brook can actually defeat Capone.

Even Denjiro warn the alliance about the Tobi Roppo, Hyo even said that they probably not take them down but stall time which show again the portrayal.
They are a great force for Kaido with is a reason why he want to show them to Big mom.

They are for sure monsters,the one tank a upperhand G3 and the other push Luffy to use G4 via strenght. People who believe low-mid strawhats can beat them 1on1 gonna get disappointed. They are right up woth Supernovas, league of Capone and co and I doubt people think that Franky or Brook can actually defeat Capone.
I'd bet on Shogun Franky over Capone

Luffy used G4 to KO a Number. A number got KOed by Franky’s Radical Beam.

Can we stop using this “Ulti forced Luffy to use G4!” nonsense to say that the SHs can’t fight the F5?

Everyone here hypes Akainu so much but his characterization since TS sucks, a yelling old man in a white suit, he's just been sitting screaming and smoking like a senile. I do not deny his strength and competence in the future but what we have seen so far is quite mediocre.

Franky is good matchup for Bege actually. Franky just to do more gaitling and transform to Mega Zord. Then we have beam vs cannon

N

NeutralWatcher

Remove the mask then came out Corby... :gokulaugh:
It's Gin who dyes his hair pink. :suresure:

Oda has some kind of fetish with pink.
So many chars with pink hair in the series.
Coby, Gin, Rebecca, Shirahoshi.
Doflamingo also has pink colour theme. :whitepress:

Rebecca and Shirahoshi have same hair colour pink seems like lazy design imo.

Only Super Buu from DBZ can make pink looks badass :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.