Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except while Luffy fought fodders, rest of the crew were on the sea train making it there, that was hella intense, there’s nothing to compare that to in Wano. Show me

Lol. Luffy fought Blueno while everyone else got fodder battles on top of the Yagara. It constantly switched back and forth between that, Franky Family and Galley La.

Holy hell guys. I was around for that shit back in 2005. People HATED the beginning and middle of Enies Lobby and called it Skypiea 2.0 when it came out weekly.

This is NOT new. You are all just new a generation of fans who are just hating on the same exact problems Oda went through 15 years ago.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Lol. Luffy fought Blueno while everyone else got fodder battles on top of the Yagara. It constantly switched back and forth between that, Franky Family and Galley La.

Holy hell guys. I was around for that shit back in 2005. People HATED the beginning and middle of Enies Lobby and called it Skypiea 2.0 when it came out weekly.

This is NOT new. You are all just new a generation of fans who are just hating on the same exact problems Oda went through 15 years ago.
How was the Marineford/Impel Down ride?

This is a war. And half the battle-esque situations have been silhouetted... I have no more to say, if u truly believe things actually happened solid to the arc that we will care about 30-50 chapters later
Post automatically merged:

A war that what? Started 4 chapters Ago? Of course the maain fights Will not be the Focus yet, Just some Quick clashs and hits like even MF did, theres still plot points to be solved before, and the main fights with the main characters Will happen. Inu and neko are silluetes now because they not the Focus NOW, oda Just showed that Jack defeated the others, that was the point, next time both Will have their time to shine and then their appearence Will be revealed.things like that ARE ALL over OP.

everyone should understand that the critics here are also loyal fans and have read the one piece for so long, so understand why they lost their temper:josad:

Kyros flashback was really good
at that point, I just wanted the fights and fb about a minor character to start getting really annoying whether it's good or not, at least hopefully the kaido flashback gives us some information about the rocks.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
everyone should understand that the critics here are also loyal fans and have read the one piece for so long, so understand why they lost their temper:josad:

at that point, I just wanted the fights and fb about a minor character to start getting really annoying whether it's good or not, at least hopefully the kaido flashback gives us some information about the rocks.
Yea you’re right, but alas Idk if Oda will explain the Kaido flashback without “giving away too much”, it’s 1000 fucking chapters already, u haven’t revealed anything lmao

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Around 6 chapters more aka 2 months, to get Apoo to switch sides, for Marco and Perorin to show up, for the rest of Momma pirates to beat the waterfall and enter Onigashima then we might get some proper action against relevant characters.
By that time, Numbers should be taken out, Momma should roll back onto the scene, Flying 5 should enter the stage backed up by 2 Calamities and the fights will look like something. Until then, it seems like we will have chapters where nothing much happens. :catpole:

Status
Not open for further replies.