Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Enies Lobby focused most of its time on Luffy vs. Fodder and Paulie, Franky Family, and 2 Sea creatures also fighting fodder BEFORE the raided the tower.

Holy fuck you guys have massive nostalgia goggles. We aren't at the main fights yet. This shit has NOT changed in years.

This chapter literally is composed of Luffy, Zoro, Drake and the rest are the actual main villains. So no, that is not the equivalent
After the walk in and gathering on op we had only focus on the SHs

So.maybe you should reread it

No. Oda is not a loser. He is successful and doing fine. The biggest losers are who mocks others because they don't share their rant. For example, if someone say "you are bad" and I defends you by saying why you are not bad, then I am blind wanker/follower of you as I went against his "constructive criticism" he has given before.:kayneshrug:

How was the Marineford/Impel Down ride?
Nuts.

I specifically remember when the Chapter "Zoro Disappeared" (Chapter 512? I think) came out, everyone was going nuts about Oda doing something that insane that deep in the story. Then people thought it was going to be resolved next chatper. NOPE 513 had Kuma just blip everyone.

Then using that to have Luffy be involved in the Ace conflict was just extremely different from the norm. No crew. No island trajectory. Amazon Lily, Impel Down and Marineford all led into the next arc/culimation plotline with no actual final battles. It was a huge wakeup call especially when Ace died and WB lost half of his face, while also setting up Akainu and Blackbeard.

I will never forget having weekly discussions on AP (I go by a different name there, Gia Sado, I was 14 when I made the name dont laugh) about those 100 chapters.

Tbh, its never reached the same high but there have been individual chapters that have been way better than anything Paramount War pushed out. I've enjoyed those discussions here and OJ.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
No. Oda is not a loser. He is successful and doing fine. The biggest losers are who mocks others because they don't share their rant. For example, if someone say "you are bad" and I defends you by saying why you are not bad, then I am blind wanker/follower of you for his "constructive criticism" he has given before.:kayneshrug:
You damn right Oda not losing, he literally doesn’t have to give anymore fucks. He’s been fucking post skip and will continue fucking the rest of the story while retards would literally praise him. All goodie tho

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Nuts.

I specifically remember when the Chapter "Zoro Disappeared" (Chapter 512? I think) came out, everyone was going nuts about Oda doing something that insane that deep in the story. Then people thought it was going to be resolved next chatper. NOPE 513 had Kuma just blip everyone.

Then using that to have Luffy be involved in the Ace conflict was just extremely different from the norm. No crew. No island trajectory. Amazon Lily, Impel Down and Marineford all led into the next arc/culimation plotline with no actual final battles. It was a huge wakeup call especially when Ace died and WB lost half of his face, while also setting up Akainu and Blackbeard.

I will never forget having weekly discussions on AP (I go by a different name there, Gia Sado, I was 14 when I made the name dont laugh) about those 100 chapters.

Tbh, its never reached the same high but there have been individual chapters that have been way better than anything Paramount War pushed out. I've enjoyed those discussions here and OJ.
wow I value your input :kata::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.