Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry playa, he will face soon the swordsman who is leading the BP right now, just matter of time.
And their fight is gonna be deadly :steef::steef:
I hope, reading right now ennies lobby arc again and the fight where really true masterpieces, saying Oda don´t can draw fight panels is totally wrong because he can do great fights.
As @sanjikun said it, Dressrosa was a tease and not the real big "ennieslobby fight" arc, outside of Luffy none of the strawhats really had great extrem battles(well Franky actually had one).

I want a mixup between the ennieslobby+marineford arc, fight clashes with multiple characters with leading to clear end fights for each Strawhat. But yeah overall it depends what Oda really plan for Onigashima, if the raid actually fail I don´t see that Oda showcase much because he could save it for the bigger war on wano later.

I think Oda wasted so much time on the samurais

in Onigashuma where he focused on SNs and BPs more it become way more enjoyable, but many people can't enjoy it because of the many chapters wasted before we reached this point

I for one believe there will be a huge pay off to all this set up, and Oda is building to a war way bigger than Marine ford and will include the biggest fights in the serie, but its really taking so long to reach that point

after part 3 it should be smooth sailing until EoS, hopefully

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

in Onigashuma where he focused on SNs and BPs more it become way more enjoyable, but many people can't enjoy it because of the many chapters wasted before we reached this point

I for one believe there will be a huge pay off to all this set up, and Oda is building to a war way bigger than Marine ford and will include the biggest fights in the serie, but its really taking so long to reach that point

You cant fucking say that oda wasted so much time on something.

Just drop the fucking series if you dont like it.

-0------------------paper-sama

This feels even more like a waste of time with Oda off screening Kaido vs Scabbards and minks. We're not even getting a good fight out of this. :zosleepy:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Water7 has slow start and does feel complete without Enies Lobby arc also i didnt like franky back then at first
That's very true tbh, it does feel extremely shakey as one arc without back up from Ennis Lobby.

One thing that I did love though was Robins and Usopp "leaving" the crew. It showed the strawhats aren't completely untouchable and that the crew do have tensions with each other

For alabasta idk i just dont like the theme of arc thats just me
Lool that’s fair enough.
@SDfear

I will shut the fuck up for the rest of the year if you show me where I said that I want full 16 pages long chapter of fighting.

i'm waiting.
what the hell do you want then? You want fights every chapter as if it is the easiest thing to draw.... Oda always focus on other things, and is clearly not a fan of drawing fighting panels (Look at marineford for instance, the shichibukai barely did something) . You keep trashing every chapter cause there is no fights at all, am I wrong?

HxH 🐐 bro. Wish Togashi or Geges did One Piece rn
:josad:
Please no, OP would be still at around 200 chapters with severe lasting hiatus for several months.

At least it's certain that OP is going to end whilst you could literally wait for other +50 years in which HxH still wouldn't be finished lol.

The Wano arc is terrible, no question, but I'm still not desperate enough to wish that Togashi should have written OP instead lmao.

what the hell do you want then? You want fights every chapter as if it is the easiest thing to draw.... Oda always focus on other things, and is clearly not a fan of drawing fighting panels (Look at marineford for instance, the shichibukai barely did something) . You keep trashing every chapter cause there is no fights at all, am I wrong?
Maybe Oda shouldn't have hyped a big war if he hates drawing fights that much.

J

Jo_Ndule

:moonwalk:

Yamato existence was out of the blue. No mention, no hint until the party started. An important character yet never mentioned by any beast pirate until Kaido was drunk.

Characters are magically popping up anywhere lol
how did Jinbei even know that the alliance was in the sea going to Onigashima?
Jinbei somehow knew about the raid starting in 2 weeks after Luffy left Tottoland

The focus on fodders and boring samurai instead of Kidd, killer, Law, is just so wrong

Offpanel battles.

That's very true tbh, it does feel extremely shakey as one arc without back up from Ennis Lobby.

One thing that I did love though was Robins and Usopp "leaving" the crew. It showed the strawhats aren't completely untouchable and that the crew do have tensions with each other

Lool that’s fair enough.
@SDfear
Usopp vs luffy and reveal of CP9 was the best thing of Water7 arc for me

You cant fucking say that oda wasted so much time on something.

Just drop the fucking series if you dont like it.

-0------------------paper-sama
Clearly you need to be reminded of what i told you yesterday:

This shit goes both ways and you know it. When people parrot the "trash" mentality because their favorite character doesn't get the spotlight for more than 2 chapters, they serve basically no good voice to a discussion.

You see the mods telling people to shut the fuck up about Zoro/Sanji? Thats because its part of the problem. Calling a chapter "trash" because you don't like Drake/Hawkins is also part of the problem.

Having a valid discussion about pacing/writing/etc is great discussion! Saying this chapter is ass because you aren't a Drake fan is an overblown and ridiculous take on your criticisms of the narrative.

Aka, you want fights and it makes you mad Oda isn't giving you them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.