[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
but that’s where Flower wrote about someone remembering their true selves. @Light D Lamperouge @Cinera Does this sound like anyone in the series? Have we already gone over this?
A Britannian chick. She goes from being a member of the Black Knights to a true Britannian soldier. I can't remember much about her/her name, and I'm not sure she'll fit Scum here.

I'm waiting for Light to weigh in.
Post automatically merged:

Natalija said she knew Melontonin was not Nunally.

Does that mean Natalija is town Detective? But her passive ability to avoid lynch is still questionable.
Nat is most likely Scum.

that character was mentioned early in the game.
cobra you get the hint?
you mentioned 3 folks and nat is one of them .
I didn't catch most of Day 1, @Tobi who are you referring to?

Who the fucked survived a super kill?
Maybe @Natalija?

Lanji looking sus as hell to me right now. He could have at least said "my bad" or something to us instead of just coming in here and doubling down. He has no idea how this could happen, yet people say it happened to his scum leader in a different game? I bet HE KNEW NAT COULDN'T BE LYNCHED and that's why he made us waste a day.
WTF Wordy? How would he know she was Lynch immune? It's likely a one or two shot. Nat can't have multi shot resistance to super kills and Lynch immunity.

I think Noctis was on the right track. He sus Melontonin yesterday and who did he sus before he died?
Lol, Noctis is Scum.

Aight, so Noctis is third party?? His wincon implies that he isn’t the only one in that faction (FollowerS)...so is Cin also part of that faction? What the fuck is going on right now?
Noctis was Scum. Followers of the Empire is a Scum faction.
There are two Scum factions.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
but that’s where Flower wrote about someone remembering their true selves. @Light D Lamperouge @Cinera Does this sound like anyone in the series? Have we already gone over this?
A Britannian chick. She goes from being a member of the Black Knights to a true Britannian soldier. I can't remember much about her/her name, and I'm not sure she'll fit Scum here.

I'm waiting for Light to weigh in.

Light mentioned Lelouch and Anya. Given Nat's Lynch immunity, Anya is a more likely case. If Nat is Marianne, then she's a mega broken Scum.

Natalija said she knew Melontonin was not Nunally.

Does that mean Natalija is town Detective? But her passive ability to avoid lynch is still questionable.
Nat is most likely Scum.

that character was mentioned early in the game.
cobra you get the hint?
you mentioned 3 folks and nat is one of them .
I didn't catch most of Day 1, @Tobi who are you referring to?

Who the fucked survived a super kill?
Maybe @Natalija?

Lanji looking sus as hell to me right now. He could have at least said "my bad" or something to us instead of just coming in here and doubling down. He has no idea how this could happen, yet people say it happened to his scum leader in a different game? I bet HE KNEW NAT COULDN'T BE LYNCHED and that's why he made us waste a day.
WTF Wordy? How would he know she was Lynch immune? It's likely a one or two shot. Nat can't have multi shot resistance to super kills and Lynch immunity.

I think Noctis was on the right track. He sus Melontonin yesterday and who did he sus before he died?
Lol, Noctis is Scum.

Aight, so Noctis is third party?? His wincon implies that he isn’t the only one in that faction (FollowerS)...so is Cin also part of that faction? What the fuck is going on right now?
Noctis was Scum. Followers of the Empire is a Scum faction.
There are two Scum factions.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Holy fuck. I am actually offended. A person who seems townie apparently invested me and says I am town. My actions have all been helpful for town. A scum is saying I am scum literally based on nothing and you people believe it. Like wtf???

There should definitely be ways to overpower that. I can't imagine someone not being lynched for the entire game. Like wtf, how are we supposed to get rid of them???

I mentioned the above 3 for a reason because based on the flavour they are immortal. Lelouch isn't. They have the Code.
Let me explain.
Code means that you are immortal. Every person that has a code is immortal.
Geass is a power. It's different from person to person. Rolo can stop time, Lelouch can control people, Charles can control memories, etc.

The only plausible way of her being Lelouch is that this ability is a one time thing because she's the Godfather. But I am more inclined to believe the former. She's one of those 3.

And we found Nat's scum buddy.

But this is good. It must mean that Nat can now be lynched. That's why they wanna push the lynch in another direction.

As I explained above Nat has to be one of those characters. You were an indie in that game, right? Even if she is an indie she is a harmful one. Look at the number of kills. 5 both days. Even with 2 mafia factions they don't have that many kills. An indie is also killing people off. The SK.
Can you explain this first sentence. Who said you were town?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Can you explain this first sentence. Who said you were town?
Tobra.
It's obviously based on an action.

He sused me earlier

nat
jew
melon

drago
neutral
ali
marimo
beta

lanji
queen
wordy

cin
light
i don’t really have a case but i find his inactivity and half his posts were nothing of value alarming and i found his push on marimo kinda weak

i went through his posts nothing really suspicious but im keeping a close eye
Makes sense that he would check me out if he could. And literally his first post after the night phase is is the one above above me being town.

I don't know what happened with the quote. Disregard the it's obviously based on an action repetition.

I'll make it clear. Gimme a second.

Tobra did.

He sused me earlier

nat
jew
melon

drago
neutral
ali
marimo
beta

lanji
queen
wordy

cin
light
i don’t really have a case but i find his inactivity and half his posts were nothing of value alarming and i found his push on marimo kinda weak

i went through his posts nothing really suspicious but im keeping a close eye
Makes sense that he would check me out if he could. And literally his first post after the night phase is is the one above about me being town.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Tobra.

He sused me earlier

Makes sense that he would check me out if he could. And literally his first post after the night phase is is the one above above me being town.

I don't know what happened with the quote. Disregard the it's obviously based on an action repetition.

I'll make it clear. Gimme a second.

Tobra did.

He sused me earlier

Makes sense that he would check me out if he could. And literally his first post after the night phase is is the one above about me being town.
Wow.... Thanks for explaining this. I'm always wrong :pepemotion:
Unvote

Since tobra isn't saying shit about this imma assume he agrees.

Everybody has actions. I'm just not sure if @Tobi knows (DON'T RESPOND TOBRA, I'M JUST TALKING ABOUT MAFIA STUFF, we don't want you modkilled) that an Alignment invest on the main scum is innocent.

Unless if you've got flavor like others do :sadgrin: flavor gives you the faction. And I know you don't have flavor

Since tobra isn't saying shit about this imma assume he agrees.
Tobra is 100% wrong. He just doesn't know he is

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Everybody has actions. I'm just not sure if @Tobi knows (DON'T RESPOND TOBRA, I'M JUST TALKING ABOUT MAFIA STUFF, we don't want you modkilled) that an Alignment invest on the main scum is innocent.

Unless if you've got flavor like others do :sadgrin: flavor gives you the faction. And I know you don't have flavor

Tobra is 100% wrong. He just doesn't know he is
That's the thing:
You're saying Lanji is wrong but I don't believe that, the way he talked was too genuine. So now I'm thinking the only way you're town is if you have some type of miller role.

Wtf is this bastard game nothing is clear at all :feelscryingman:

But since you say Tobra is 100% wrong, you're saying that you're 100% right... Am I right?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Christ, do we have two scum factions AND a third party?! God dammit, am I the only true townie left right now??
Lol no. You're another Scum.

Earlier I said it looked like Light, Melo and Lanji vs Noctis and Nat.

now Noctis turned out to be scum while Nat couldn’t be lynched. Now that we have confirmation that there are two scum factions, let’s lynch one of the three I mentioned.
@Tobi investigated Light and got an Innocent result.

What's that?
:choppawhat:

ali in general has painted us all with one brush.
makes an awful lot of sense now why noctis didnt want you lynched last dp
Yup, Noctis is Nat's Scum buddy.

how can a superkill fail
The immortal characters that @Light D Lamperouge mentioned?

Lanji - he's stirring the pot too much, possibly working with Melon, Marimo, and Light. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE please explain why you shouldn't fall on your sword for asking us to trust you. Nat's still here for some reason I don't understand, which I acknowledge you couldn't have predicted, but you're lacking in swordsman's honor here.
Lanji is Town. His case on Nat has nothing wrong with it. You can't expect him to know that Nat was Lynch immune.

See this is what I have been saying. He really was insisting on taking care of Nat at night and lynching her in the morning, but he couldn't decently explain why. He might have had insider info on her role. Sometimes it really is that simple :/
Or Noctis is her Scum buddy and knew she was Night Kill immune (hence the failed kill).

I'm going to go even further and say you have to agree with Nat on a target. @Tobi is there a character in the series that has some kind of relationship with another character like a really close friendship or a relationship where they absolutely would need to work together?
Also if this post gets merged I'll cry again.
@Light D Lamperouge, @Tobi do you have any idea which character fits this bill?

@Finalbeta was modkilled for agreeing with Melontonin's speculation. That means Melontonin was accurate in her speculation.

That's the thing:
You're saying Lanji is wrong but I don't believe that, the way he talked was too genuine. So now I'm thinking the only way you're town is if you have some type of miller role.

Wtf is this bastard game nothing is clear at all :feelscryingman:

But since you say Tobra is 100% wrong, you're saying that you're 100% right... Am I right?
Lanji is not wrong - he is scum. And he genuinely wants me gone. Don't ask me what I am, it's difficult to not say :feelscryingman:

I am 100% right.

And trust me when I say that I know mafia best here now that all the veterans died. Also, Beta got killed for talking to you like Cinera said. Be careful.

@Tobi investigated Light and got an Innocent result.
Yup. But Tobra doesn't know that is exactly what mafia boss would be.

Your passive must be accusing @Jew D. Boy every day all day. Ok.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge, @Tobi do you have any idea which character fits this bill?
Charles VV and Marianne.
If we assume Nat is VV then Charles would be FB. They had a pact to destroy the Gods. Or vice versa. If Nat is Marianne FB would be Charles, or vice-versa. They wanted to create a new world.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Charles VV and Marianne.
If we assume Nat is VV then Charles would be FB. They had a pact to destroy the Gods. Or vice versa. If Nat is Marianne FB would be Charles, or vice-versa. They wanted to create a new world.
"Create a new world" sounds like what he has been saying.
Would you say they both have a scum role or is it more complicated than that.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Marimo and Tris are on the same team. Tris and Nat are not. Tris and Lanji could be on the same team, she was quick to jump on this and even tried convincing another player to vote for her when she said "why aren't you voting Nat" at least that's now I see it.
I really think there’s something to this now. Just posting for future reference.
Replace Obama with JDB, and this song is dedicated to you :cheers:

i got a warning for what i said apparently it’s considered info dumping so i will say this

i can’t say what i know but i’m sure 10,000,000%
This is big news!!

FOR *FUCK’S* SAKE, TOBRA

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
i got a warning for what i said apparently it’s considered info dumping so i will say this

ffs don't say anymore please Tobi :crazwhat:

I really think there’s something to this now. Just posting for future reference.

Replace Obama with JDB, and this song is dedicated to you :cheers:

This is big news!!

FOR *FUCK’S* SAKE, TOBRA
I think we were too quick to paint Lanji as town.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
"Create a new world" sounds like what he has been saying.
Would you say they both have a scum role or is it more complicated than that.
Both would be scum. Charles and Marianne are husband and wife. They are Lelouch's parents. They wanted to destroy the world and create a new one which they would control. Both are willing to kill even their children to do that. So yeah definitely scum.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Ouch. Well I guess this more than confirms Tobra's results. So as I said Nat's just antsy about getting lynched and just slinging false accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.