Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao what ?

Jack has already dealt with majority of the minks, we also see a guardian defeated that's why Kinemon saw the need to jump in.

Now Jack is even going to fight the dukes. The way it looks currently, Kaidou will hardly get to fight the scabbards
Obviously inu and neko are on another lvl, and Kaido being the one who will handle them+ the scabbards mean he will handle the biggest fighters there

Kaido will fight the scabbards, there's huge build up to the fight

Even though I'm not a huge fan of King, I do like seeing this from him. It's stuff like these that is going to make me like his character a bit more, hopefully we will get to see more from King's personality during this arc.
First he try to help Kaido with the yamato problem and now he take care for the crew and try to help Kaido as he can.
Overall King,Queen and Jack take care for Kaido as backups and don't let him alone.
Seeing King calling out all Flyers little make me happy,he show his skill as vice captain. Overall the end where he wish good luck for the flyers even though they are rivals and also WsW teaming up with Queen, never expect such a teamup of these characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.