Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
In base Queen fought Drake using his sword so Queen is a swordman? :bamathink:

Drake finally joined the alliance. Hawkin might join the alliance once he saw the probability of alliance winning increases. He might see Luffy as the type of guy to make miracle happens and that's when Hawkin joins.
Of course Queen is a swordsman. Who's the dumbass who thought otherwise? The guy has two swords for fuck's sake.

Funky 2 swords style for the win. :funky:

I am still bitter about the fake spoilers of tuesday.

I wanted at least that the part with Perospero having brought his siblings with him in one of Mont d'Or's book to be true.

That would have been far better written and more intelligent than this BS storyline of Smoothie's group still being below the waterfall and of Perospero coming alone to Onigashima.

King: Don’t underestimate them.
Good luck in your fight.
This is what I want from a calamity, a vice captain. King doing such thing now for the second time, I want see such things he handle as a vice captain. Overall I like the way how each calamity get portrayal here, kinda hope more of these panels.

It will probably take some chapter until Luffy and co get to the top where Kaido and Jack beeing right now.

King assemble all members and even the flyers as WsW are listining him now, overall I like how WsW teamup with Queen when it come to invaders and protecting Kaido.
From now this going be really exiciting. Im sure the flyer and calamity get great portrayal soon. Luffy probably now stay in G4 and everyone who can clash with Luffy in that form get a great feats.

Bogard

You can't win
So it's a vigilant who alerted about Drake's involvement in Law's escape and not Hawkins. The fact that Hawkins knew it was Drake, but didn't tell makes it seem possible that he probably wanted to understand his reason.

His last sentence to Drake is even "What is the purpose that you thought only you could think of" in the translation.

Furthermore, Hawkins was checking someone's survival percentage(most likely Luffy's), which implies to me that he is thinking of a betrayal possibility himself.

Sooner or later, all the SNs will turn down on Kaido

I wanted at least that the part with Perospero having brought his siblings with him in one of Mont d'Or's book to be true.

That would have been far better written and more intelligent than this BS storyline of Smoothie's group still being below the waterfall and of Perospero coming alone to Onigashima.
:josad:

I think it won't make sense if they appear

this is simply not their arc

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Kaido: oh jack, what did i do? look at yourself, you’re not even aware and you’re still trying to show the world what you can do ... He’s knocked out and all that keeps him up is the strength of his will to kill mink, You’ve already proved that you are the best calamity!
You did a great job jack, now leave everything to me ...

Kaido: oh jack, what did i do? look at yourself, you’re not even aware and you’re still trying to show the world what you can do ... He’s knocked out and all that keeps him up is the strength of his will to kill mink, You’ve already proved that you are the best calamity!

Jack needs to go hybrid and soon.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

Jack the Drought looking like a Pimp
Post automatically merged:

Poor Sasaki, he thought Denjiro was his best friend.:josad:
The bonds of friendship are fickle 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.