Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean i agree, it was not actually given one of those boxes telling us that the match-up has started, so it's not officially the case.

However these are the fights that i always thought would happen, and seeing more and more interaction between King and Queen it makes them seem like a very fitting pair to mirror Zoro and Sanji on the opponent's side.

If i was forced to take a bet on this instance, my money would be on Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen. They fit best the roles of Mr1 and Mr2 or Kaku and Jabra in this arc, and power wise they are most fitting to push Zoro and Sanji to their limits and surpass them.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I said it before and I think the battles will only start from chapter 1000:brootea::brootea:
That will be the most boring wait of my life + the 1000th chapter will not come out this year. We will finish 2020 with 999 and from what I remember there are 3 to 4 weeks break after new years right?

Fucking hell man.

Spoiler is really good . Seems like a great chapter as we got to see Beast pirates interacting and King taking the lead.

Luffy and Jinbe might reach rooftops to fight against Kaido where Jinbe will fight against Jack . Kid will be also there so Luffy and Kid vs Kaido is sure
Drake Vs Hawkins
Killer vs Apoo
Zoro vs King is inevitable
Sanji vs Queen
Franky vs Sasaki
Robin vs Black Maria
Brook vs Pageone
Chopper Vs Strongest Numbers
Yamato vs Ulti
Marco , Perospero and Law vs Big mam

I mean i agree, it was not actually given one of those boxes telling us that the match-up has started, so it's not officially the case.

However these are the fights that i always thought would happen, and seeing more and more interaction between King and Queen it makes them seem like a very fitting pair to mirror Zoro and Sanji on the opponent's side.

If i was forced to take a bet on this instance, my money would be on Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen. They fit best the roles of Mr1 and Mr2 or Kaku and Jabra in this arc, and power wise they are most fitting to push Zoro and Sanji to their limits and surpass them.
it’s only set in stone when sanji and zoro are facing their opponents

I wonder why Oda used G4 agaist the Number,but probably he wanted to make a parallelism between Nightmare and G4 Luffy.
-Cause Luffy to need temporarliy knock down Numbers . G3 aint gonna do such a damage . Numbers are durable as fuck . Numbers will eventually get back which will hype them even more for their endurance .

There is a certain theme in Beast pirates that is they can endure a lot . Thats what Oda is creating here

Status
Not open for further replies.