Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol how is he evil. He came to a meeting that Kidd called then Kaido fell out of the sky. He simply saved his own skin.
I think you misunderstood this part a bit. Hawkins tells Law that Apoo is a rat, because he was already under Kaido's wing BEFORE the latter appeared in front of them. He has basically been a mole in their planned alliance from the beginning.

I think you misunderstood this part a bit. Hawkins tells Law that Apoo is a rat, because he was already under Kaido's wing BEFORE the latter appeared in front of them. He has basically been a mole in their planned alliance from the beginning.
But was he though? As long as the alliance was not going to go after Kaido maybe Apoo would have stuck with them. I mean he could justify going after Shanks (Kaido's enemy) as doing Kaido a solid. I think that alliance simply had piss poor luck. Usually, it is the rookies who go out to challenge the Yonko and not the yonko who comes to pick a fight with them.

Damn I can't wait for the Golden Kagura Banquet. Kaido said it's going to be crazier than usual and knowing Oda, this banquet is going to pop off with drama. Kaido & Big Mom reunited so Big Mom family doesn't have to sneak around the country looking for her, they will probably be ordered by Big Mom to attend as well. Those two crews together in one area, remind me of this meme lol.
View attachment 228
Also we are down to only 5 days left and still in Act 2, it may mean that we really do get two battles this arc, one failure in Act 3 and final in Act 5.
Imagine Cracker and Jack actually being the absolute bros is hilarious asf. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.