• Awful

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
"Kidd and killer fought until they couldn't move "
People who thought kaido easily beat kidd.
Post automatically merged:

So 5 days left... Oda is speeding up

I was right when I wrote that 5 days was left
In spoilers waiting thread.

This means Kaido and BM fought for 2 or 3 days

Lol excuses
Kaido doesn't go easy...
The fact that Killer and Kid (the failure versions of Zoro and Luffy) fought Kaido means Zoro taking part in the fight against Kaido has higher chances now. Especially now that he has accepted Enma and doesn’t have to worry about it going to Momonosuke :goyea:

its a awesome chapter but i wish there was a reunion of sorts and interactions at the reunion and zoros time at the grave. oh well, flashbacks i guess. and those onis. the alliance is totally screwed because of BIG MUM and KAIDO! holy s balls! and go luffy! so yeah. its cool

What on earth was Kuma thinking when he sent Sanji to Kamabaka. "Hmm.... you would look good in a dress".

sooooooooo youre saying that bm pirates and beast pirates will form allience. bm will probably call in the forces if she knows about the raid. you know what that means:myman:
View attachment 219
Lataluri is Luffy's bitch. He wont do shit.

Mind that time Zoro said picking a fight with two Yonko wasn't a great idea? We'll have to see the Marines on Wano now. Maybe I will get to see Sakazuki beat BM after all.

Laughed at Zoro being pretty chill about the whole sword thing.

Very interested in the Numbers, cause I don't think they're Kaido's crewmates. Well, not his current ones anyway, might be drinking buddies from his Rocks days.

Don't even know why Oda's bothering trying to hide that it's Drake that's made a deal with Law.

Showing emotion in general? No problem whatsoever.
Crying out of desperation because you do not see any way out? Being a bitch.
Dude it's Kaido. Look what happen to Kidd when you defy him. He didn't have a choice or he could be in same situation die off. Nothing wrong with that. They have emotions, they can't be emo in the series.

Nah only fools belives that Zoro will kill Kaido, I can see Him giving another 'X' scar to him tho
I don't see him touching him at all as no way he be at Oden's lvl or surpassed him in one arc. That be too much on how Oda develops them power ups especially against Yonko.

Why they still hint Bullet bounty...
Probably because it be big reveal about it. Might be in Billions. Maybe higher than Yonko Commanders, perhaps equal or higher to Yonkos?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.