Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gran D. Master

The sudden mini timeskips really threw me off. Why is it that Oda always stretches out the stale and less interesting shit but never shows what I wanted to see, and I'm not talking about fights. So what happened with the sword plot? Does Zoro have Enma now? Did he already visit Ryuma's grave? Where's Hiyori? Did she already meet Momo? And what felt really unnatural was seeing the panel of all the crew and alliance members already together, it really killed my immersion; I really wish it was shown how they gathered together and introduced themselves to one another.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
So Zoro and Hitetsu are finally in the same vicinity. We better fucking see them interact soon. And we still don’t know who Hitetsu is waiting for.

And it looks like Zoro only has two swords still. Guess he didn’t receive Enma yet...and I guess Zoro going to Ryuma’s grave was off paneled? Hope we at least see a flashback of it. :kriwhat:

Sade

Berserk
The sudden mini timeskips really threw me off. Why is it that Oda always stretches out the stale and less interesting shit but never shows what I wanted to see, and I'm not talking about fights. So what happened with the sword plot? Does Zoro have Enma now? Did he already visit Ryuma's grave? Where's Hiyori? Did she already meet Momo? And what felt really unnatural was seeing the panel of all the crew and alliance members already together, it really killed my immersion; I really wish it was shown how they gathered together and introduced themselves to one another.
Oda sometimes is slowing the pace others time He just skips days like nothing, He gives some hints and leave them behind for ages if He didn't forgot them.

G

Gran D. Master

So Zoro and Hitetsu are finally in the same vicinity. We better fucking see them interact soon. And we still don’t know who Hitetsu is waiting for.

And it looks like Zoro only has two swords still. Guess he didn’t receive Enma yet...and I guess Zoro going to Ryuma’s grave was off paneled? Hope we at least see a flashback of it. :kriwhat:
Hitetsu is clearly waiting for Usopp

G

Gran D. Master

Oh yea, btw now people have to look for another excuse as to why Zoro did in Killer like that; Hawkins said that Killer and the rest of Kid's crew were probably blackmailed with their captain's life, forcing them to do whatever they were told. No mention of Killer being tortured, so nothing implies he way physically nerfed; the only thing we know is that he was fed a smile, which doesn't affect your performance whatsoever. So all we found out was that Killer's actions were driven by his desire to keep his captain safe, which would in fact make him an even more dangerous adversary than usually. So now the only assumption you can make is that the weapons he was using were a downgrade from his original ones, that's of course until Oda reveals they are in fact both Saijo O Wazamono blades
:suresure:

Drake , most believed it was him like me
Most probably, i thought that too

However it could be one of the others from the Flying Six
Post automatically merged:

Oh yea, btw now people have to look for another excuse as to why Zoro did in Killer like that; Hawkins said that Killer and the rest of Kid's crew were probably blackmailed with their captain's life, forcing them to do whatever they were told. No mention of Killer being tortured, so nothing implies he way physically nerfed; the only thing we know is that he was fed a smile, which doesn't affect your performance whatsoever. So all we found out was that Killer's actions were driven by his desire to keep his captain safe, which would in fact make him an even more dangerous adversary than usually. So now the only assumption you can make is that the weapons he was using were a downgrade from his original ones, that's of course until Oda reveals they are in fact both Saijo O Wazamono blades
:suresure:
Did you even look at the guy? It was also implied Kaido breaks your spirit and forces you to submit. That's basically a nice, fluffy bunny way of saying torture

Can we all apreciate how much work Law has been putting in PTS mad respect

Anyone hatin all Law bruh...stop dude has nothing but feats....
Law proper impressive compared to ZoSan.

-----------------------

Anyways what a chapter. Zoro is gonna get a white sword lmao. Still looks pretty I guess.:myman:

Apoo the baddest SN periodt. And he's a number as well whilst Drake is a flying fighter lmao.:gokulaugh:

Next chapter hopefully lots of Sanji talk. He is our startegist.

Plus Zoro and Sanji in the same areao_O If only Oda knew what he fucking has.:cautious:

if Zoro now is capable of killing Kaidou just because he got Enma i fear it will be Arya killing NK again.
Lmao I said the same thing.

Kid and Killer fighting Kaido until they collapsed.

Killer then fighting against Zoro until he collapsed too.

:yasu:
Nerfed Killer with no will.

And babes if Kaido oneshotted him that doesnt say much for how long Z v K went on.

Even though Apoo is a bitch, I'm sure he is strong. Kaido probably respects his strength too. I mean he is casually talking to Kaido. I still don't like him though.
I've been saying this for a while. But I guess I need to say it again.

Apoo > Hawkins and Drake. He is pure hax.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Law proper impressive compared to ZoSan.

-----------------------

Anyways what a chapter. Zoro is gonna get a white sword lmao. Still looks pretty I guess.:myman:

Apoo the baddest SN periodt. And he's a number as well whilst Drake is a flying fighter lmao.:gokulaugh:

Next chapter hopefully lots of Sanji talk. He is our startegist.

Plus Zoro and Sanji in the same areao_O If only Oda knew what he fucking has.:cautious:

Lmao I said the same thing.

Nerfed Killer with no will.

And babes if Kaido oneshotted him that doesnt say much for how long Z v K went on.

I've been saying this for a while. But I guess I need to say it again.

Apoo > Hawkins and Drake. He is pure hax.
Nerfed killer with no will. Lol
Fair play to killer for stepping up to kaido.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Dont lol at me boi. Its true. Killer was laughing smuck with his actual weapons taken away. He had no bloodlust and yet he still Zori faint.
Stfu clown. Smiles make you laugh thats it. It was explained what they do. His bandages were not all encompassing either. His new weapons gave him range. Now as for will. Its said this chapter they were doing everything for their captain.

Stfu clown. Smiles make you laugh thats it. It was explained what they do. His bandages were not all encompassing either. His new weapons gave him range. Now as for will. Its said this chapter they were doing everything for their captain.
Lmao so if you give Sanji a sword.....it means he has more range. Problem is he dont know how fricking use it. Same applies. Killer was nerfed and his spirit broken. If you take pride in that defeat than you should be embrassed by how Zoro turned out after it as well.

Actually a little mixed on this chapter. Did Hiyori and Momo meet and we not get to see it..? That's a little ass. Same with Zoro/Hiyori's crew in general moving all the way back to Kuri to have their meeting, I kinda wanted to see more of Ringo and get some Samurai lore that way.

Law/Hawkins was great. Pretty sure Drake is the ally. I'd be willing to bet my avatar on it, honestly. And the Numbers are interesting. Could be the Flying Six? Though, appeared to be 5 of them there, and Page1/XDrake are apart of that, so. . Maybe a new rank? But again, seems like they're real strong and if the Flying Six are the Veterans of the Crew exactly what will the Numbers be? Weaker YCs?

No.
I don’t think Momo & Hiyori have met. If you remember, when Momo was speaking to Tama whilst training a few chaps back, Tama asked him if he’d like to meet his sis & he said he’d rather meet after the battle or sumin iirc. So Oda is prolly hold out till the climax of the Orochi saga at least before he makes them meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.