Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree but what Hawkins tells him and his answer and the mysterious guy that helped him escape and he said he will play along idk seems fishy. But yea I doubt it too
It'd be interesting, but I don't see how it'd help him. Kaido still wants his head, better to rock wit Luffy & the alliance then some random.

I don't think he will clarify how the fight happened. He has already provided enough panels showing Law's superiority to Hawkins. The only thing he will be revealing is the identity of the guy in the shadows.
I mean I kind of believe that Law is superior to Hawkins but is because of their abilities. I just don't believe that or remember at all apart from today Oda showing Hawkins inferior to Law.... It would be nice to see fights happen, saying there is no need for clarification come on dude we want to know how it happens whatever it was that happened that got Hawkins defeated. Was Law fair and square good, was a surprise attack good, was he helped good as well. Offpaneling battles is no good in my opinion is a cheap way to get out of conflict otherwise the author would have to elaborate on.
Post automatically merged:

It'd be interesting, but I don't see how it'd help him. Kaido still wants his head, better to rock wit Luffy & the alliance then some random.
Agree, but I am sure Kaido would accept him if he offers Luffy's head or becoming a mole on the alliance.

Sade

Berserk
Hawkins Card figure also physically dominated Zoro and then Nailed him before Zoro cut it.
Killer while only catched Zoro due to Gyukimaru bt his attack was solid enough to faint Zoro.
Kyoshuro was grinning while easily stopping Zoro n his attack, almost like mocking him.

They(maybe not Kyoshiro) are below Calamities and Zoro struggled/matched against/with em. While Kaidou is in completly different league to even Calamities(capable of one shotting em) so my point was totally valid there. Mental gymnastics won't take that away.

Show me the panel where Hawkins Card physically dominated Zoro and yes Zoro should have dogded the nails and let the dog and tama being hitted.

I think You are the one doing mental gymnastics.

We don't know what happened. He might have his heart or he cut off his head. Hawkins will come back though.
Nah he is toast. If he is still alive he should just turn around and follow Bege to paradise. Even the way he is talking about the yonko it looks like he has already given up on ever challenging them.

Five days until Onigashima Raid so we should be seeing Neko soon as long as he doesn't get caught up in anything. Reminder that he will be delivering a message to Luffy from Marco.

Show me the panel where Hawkins Card physically dominated Zoro and yes Zoro should have dogded the nails and let the dog and tama being hitted.

The huge scarecrow dominated Zoro physically. You can see it pinning Zoro down and even him commenting it was strong or something.

Here you go
View attachment 209
View attachment 210

I am not saying Zoro performed bad here bt you have to understand Calamities most likely are stronger than opponents Zoro faced so far and KAIDOU well he can can even one shot these Calamities.

no he didn't dominated nothing.
If Zoro was dominated the monster should have plummed him down the dog, but it didn't happened, and it was 2 sword Zoro.

Commenting " strong " is not a prove of boing dominated lol.
That's dominating. When someone pins you back and you have to struggle to get out of the confrontation that's getting dominated.
This chapter just further solidifies Law>Hawkins and Zoro. Whatever Zoro can do Law will always do it with much less difficulty and top it.

The Numbers? There must be ten of them and the other main members of Kaido's crew. Finally. Are they Lead Performers or below?

Beasts Pirates
King
Queen
Jack
Number 10
Number 9
Number 8
Number 7
Number 6
Number 5
Number 4
Number 3
Number 2
Number 1 (the Ace)

Big Mom Pirates
Katakuri
Cracker

Smoothie
Perospero
Compote
Daifuku
Oven

:gokulaugh:dominated ??? even big ass Ph dragon could not dominate him physically lol . looks like you are confusing Zoro with weak ass Sanji who flies kilometers after taking a hit
So pinning him down then nailing him repeatedly is not dominating huh? Looks like we have a different understanding of that term :afrokappa::afrokappa:
Post automatically merged:

The Numbers? There must be ten of them and the other main members of Kaido's crew. Finally. Are they Lead Performers or below?

Beasts Pirates
King
Queen
Jack
Number 10
Number 9
Number 8
Number 7
Number 6
Number 5
Number 4
Number 3
Number 2
Number 1 (the Ace)

Big Mom Pirates
Katakuri
Cracker

Smoothie
Perospero
Daifuku
Oven
Compote
The way Queen talked about them I don't think they are part of the main crew. I mean we know the flyng six takes orders from the All Stars but the way Queen is talking about the numbers feels as if he doesn't command them.

Status
Not open for further replies.