• Poor

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never understand this " Nailed by Hakwins " shitty no sense
Like being hitteted by an enemy meanwhile running on a dog in wich tama and Luffy were behind him is suppose to mean what ?

Let's see how many times Character " X " or " Y" got hitted by an anemy before facing a major villain.

It's funny also How You kinda not mention how destroyed Hakwins monster with 2 sword hakiless attack.

But nah It's ok I can explain You also The killer and Kyoshiro part.

:goyea:
You didn't counter my main argument, so i take it you agree there?
Anyway my point here was Zoro was being matched n struggled against opponents below YC level and Kaidou is in completely different league.

Well, Hawkins definitely was surprised. I mean what else could have happened? Law was suddenly released and then he cut Hawkins. It was some sort of plan by that shadowy figure.
That is what I am saying, but Hawkins is still unaware of a third person involve at tall.

It could have been as well that the mysterious third party help Law gets out of his cell and originally the plan didn't involve waking Hawkins, but Hawkins happened to enter the room and catch law scaping and the third party was hiding or something and law reacted faster or something along those lines. We will have to wait to see if Oda clarifies it.

While I doubt it... possibly Law will betray Luffy?
I doubt it at this point. Oda already went with the law just using them plot line, it'd kind of be dumb if he betrayed them too imo.
Law definitely had help in order to defeat Hawkins. Hawkins had everything under control and then he got betrayed by someone. Probably Drake.
Lol help:josad:

Now we know why he was made a warlord. Law looks like he can beat anyone who is not a YC. And in a sense, that's all that required of a warlord since they don't go up against yonko and their commanders. He straight up ended Hawkins career. I hope he isn't dead though.
He has destroyed a couple mid tiers at this point, on to commanders I guess
:funky:

Sade

Berserk
You didn't counter my main argument, so i take it you agree there?
Anyway my point here was Zoro was being matched n struggled against opponents below YC level and Kaidou is in completely different league.

Hawkins , Killer are not " far " weaker than Yonko commanders.

If being hitted once by Hakwins attack and after that sending his monster to the grave is struggling than We have a different view on that.

Jack is still in bandages after days by a no named shuten slash.

That is what I am saying, but Hawkins is still unaware of a third person involve at tall.

It could have been as well that the mysterious third party help Law gets out of his cell and originally the plan didn't involve waking Hawkins, but Hawkins happened to enter the room and catch law scaping and the third party was hiding or something and law reacted faster or something along those lines. We will have to wait to see if Oda clarifies it.
I don't think he will clarify how the fight happened. He has already provided enough panels showing Law's superiority to Hawkins. The only thing he will be revealing is the identity of the guy in the shadows.

I doubt it at this point. Oda already went with the law just using them plot line, it'd kind of be dumb if he betrayed them too imo.

Lol help:josad:

He has destroyed a couple mid tiers at this point, on to commanders I guess
:funky:
Agree but what Hawkins tells him and his answer and the mysterious guy that helped him escape and he said he will play along idk seems fishy. But yea I doubt it too

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Exactly. Hawkins doesn't even seem to know the guy in the shadows is there. Do you think the last slash was fatal? I don't think. Law did it inside the room. He probably killed Hawkins :josad:.
I dunno what Law did, but I feel like he's smart enough to know Hawkins can be used. I'd be shocked if he didn't have Hawkins heart and an easy way to kill the dude no matter how many "lives" he has stocked up.

Hawkins , Killer are not " far " weaker than Yonko commanders.

If being hitted once by Hakwins attack and after that sending his monster to the grave is struggling than We have a different view on that.

Jack is still in bandages after days by a no named shuten slash.
Hawkins Card figure also physically dominated Zoro and then Nailed him before Zoro cut it.
Killer while only catched Zoro due to Gyukimaru bt his attack was solid enough to faint Zoro.
Kyoshuro was grinning while easily stopping Zoro n his attack, almost like mocking him.

They(maybe not Kyoshiro) are below Calamities and Zoro struggled/matched against/with em. While Kaidou is in completly different league to even Calamities(capable of one shotting em) so my point was totally valid there. Mental gymnastics won't take that away.

Status
Not open for further replies.