Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro only cared about having three swords, not about Shusui specifically. I knew he would ultimately give it back, but imagined he would think about being bestowed the sword by Ryuuma, i guess not. Kawa is hilarious though.

Hawkins is crying like a bitch, whatΒ΄s up with Oda giving blonde guys a bad rep, first Sanji, now Hawkins. He is already broken and not much of use. To be honest, the supposed top Supernova have been disappointing, all hail Urouge and Bege.
And Drake has a grand plan, we will see how that turns out.

Luffy is learning advanced CoA it seems, i doubt it will be perfect though.

Apoo was always a bitch, he continues to be one, no surprise.
Numbers look really interesting though, excited to see where they will end up in regards to power level and personalities.

Typical Oda, makes Supernova go into alliances to match Yonkou, then lets Yonkou make alliances.
How showing emotion makes him look bad? Doesn't hurt or damage character at all especially how useful and strong Hawkins been this arc. That goes with Sanji especially with his feats in here too. He has no issue with blondes. Think your reading into it bit much and looking wrong direction about it.

Not gonna talk about how fucked up the Law - Hawkins scenario ended up being. At least I hope Hawkins isn't dead and will get some redemption later:feelscryingman: The bitchass Apoo needs to die lol

The good thing I heard about this chapter though s that Killer as well fought Kaido til the end. :myman:

For the Zoro accepting Enma, SH reunion(didn't see Hiyori, maybe to look out for Enma but she may not meet Momo yet, so I can feel that plot point may be extended again, maybe to meet Kyoshiro aka Denjiro), it seems like Oda skipped a lot of things, just like the message about Beast pirates and Big Mom pirates reforming the Rox

With such a cliffhanger, we might get the reverie act next and funnily enough Bege's cover was about the reverie, so I wonder about the timespan going on in that cover considering normally the reverie should be over. Will he meet Bonney there?
It's possible he could coat his ship and dive to FI. I wonder if we will get some interactions between him and the merfolk given the papers reported he was working with Luffy.

Hopefully Oda will give us a rundown of the Beast Pirates hierarchy so we can see where the Numbers and the Flying Six fit in. Numbers look like oni and having drinking problems. Momotaro indeed. Speaking of the Flying Six, isn't it about time we see a new one soon? Denjiro too please.

Damn loving the chapter :steef:

The law/Hawkins encounter came to a close in brutal fashion @Bogard looks like the boys dead

:kayneshrug: View attachment 202

Also seem Oda hinted laws next plot line, plus a law/kid reunion.

- In one of the panels with Hawkins/Law Oda points out the rasetsu district prisoners have yet to be freed. That plus the heart pirates staying back, while hinting at a law resuce mission. Leads me to believe the heart pirates will be the one to free them.
View attachment 203 View attachment 207

Hawkins also notes that orochi will do whatever he wants with Kids other crewmates. Him having killer basically backs this statement up imo. So I can definitely see law using kids chaos to free the prisoners. With them meeting on there way to udon.
View attachment 208

The law/Hawkins encounter came to a close in brutal fashion @Bogard looks like the boys dead

- In one of the panels with Hawkins/Law Oda points out the rasetsu district prisoners have yet to be freed. That plus the heart pirates staying back, while hinting at a law resuce mission. Leads me to believe the heart pirates will be the one to free them.

Hawkins also notes that orochi will do whatever he wants with Kids other crewmates. Him having killer basically backs this statement up imo. So I can definitely see law using kids chaos to free the prisoners. With them meeting on there way to udon.
View attachment 208
While I doubt it... possibly Law will betray Luffy?
Post automatically merged:

Nami: Luffy, BM and Kaido are forming an alliance

Luffy: So, what you are saying is we are fucked

Law be like

Kid be Like
Zoro called this back on Zou before Luffy went after Sanji

Sade

Berserk
β€Ž
Im gonna be a little frank here bt we can all see Luffy is still training even after everything he went through to get stronger in WCI arc and then Prison plot, if Zoro now is capable of killing Kaidou just because he got Enma i fear it will be Arya killing NK again.

Honestly one should be doubting how Z n S will even face Calamities given how fiercely Luffy fought in WCI. Zoro casually cutting Kaidou when he recently got nailed by Hawkins, fainted from Killer wound and got stopped by Kyoshiro seems quite reaching tbh.

I've never understand this " Nailed by Hakwins " shitty no sense
Like being hitteted by an enemy meanwhile running on a dog in wich tama and Luffy were behind him is suppose to mean what ?

Let's see how many times Character " X " or " Y" got hitted by an anemy before facing a major villain.

It's funny also How You kinda not mention how destroyed Hakwins monster with 2 sword hakiless attack.

But nah It's ok I can explain You also The killer and Kyoshiro part.

:goyea:

View attachment 208
Now we know why he was made a warlord. Law looks like he can beat anyone who is not a YC. And in a sense, that's all that required of a warlord since they don't go up against yonko and their commanders. He straight up ended Hawkins career. I hope he isn't dead though.
Post automatically merged:

Law definitely had help in order to defeat Hawkins. Hawkins had everything under control and then he got betrayed by someone. Probably Drake.
He didn't get any help. Anyways Law was always stronger than Hawkins. Help or not he was always going to defeat Hawkins.

Law definitely had help in order to defeat Hawkins. Hawkins had everything under control and then he got betrayed by someone. Probably Drake.
Looks it was all Law. Is possible that he was no aware due to the other person opening the cell or something and then Law surprise attacking. But seems Hawkins was unaware of a third party involved if not some mention of it would have been made.

Looks it was all Law. Is possible that he was no aware due to the other person opening the cell or something and then Law surprise attacking. But seems Hawkins was unaware of a third party involved if not some mention of it would have been made.
Well, Hawkins definitely was surprised. I mean what else could have happened? Law was suddenly released and then he cut Hawkins. It was some sort of plan by that shadowy figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.