Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The numbers look scary as fuck. Here I thought we had the whole enemy structure figured out. From the way King and Queen are talking about them they are probably higher in ranking compared to the flying fighter who are direct henchmen of Queen.

Sade

Berserk
β€Ž
The Raid will definitly fail knowking how Oda is skipping days the alliance will discover that Kaido and Big Mom are allied now and They will retreat.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Hawkins joined Kaido because he saw 0% chance of victory and escape but 40% chance of survival if join.

No doubt, he didn't join Luffy earlier because he saw only 19% chance of survival.

If he will see some higher chance of survival on joining Luffy, we are having Hawkins in alliance as well.

Also, Kidd is being portrayed with higher will power clearly now. Something on the lines of Luffy.

What caught my eye is that Hawkins said, 'Kidd kept on fighting until he collapsed'. So does this mean Kidd was not one shoted like luffy?

wow great beginning for the froum
what great chapter
so many things in this chapter it would be perfect chapter for end of act 2 but no from Oda ...i don't know what kind of cliffhanger he is saving for the end of act 2
Apoo is not one of Numbers kids were looking at the monsters not Apoo
Six Flying are different form Numbers
Drake and Pageone are not part of Numbers as well

the most important did Oda skip Hiyori and Momo meeting we can see all gathered there can see Momo but No Hiyori

The Kaido and Big mom alliance was foreshadowed by the marine squad at reverie but I didn't think it was really going to happen. Now we have Daifuku, Peros and Smoothie as additional big hitters. Montordor is also worth around 150m so he should provide some decent opponent to whoever fights him.

Status
Not open for further replies.