• Poor

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The numbers?

Queen said they all have drinking problems and in the silhouettes they are all shown to have horns and welding clubs, just like kaido, not to mention how big they are.

Could they be kaido's family, they all from the same species? πŸ‘€
They're maybe
Post automatically merged:

Since Moriah has horns and the numbers have horns I wonder if they're the same species

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
This "could be" one of the most no sense plot choice from Oda.

:blobevil:
To me, it's not about whether BM is captured or not, or lost her memory or not,her presence is enough to create fear and warning among SHs.

Especially what half of the SHs went through in WCI, and how shocked Luffy and chopper were seeing BM, it's clear that just BM presence in wano is something worth revealing immediately to all.. But nope....

Wow man this chapter was nice!!! There is no way SH-Momo alliance can beat Big Mom and Kaido outside interference is needed. I like Kaido and Big Mom's motto "will kill each other once we conquered the world!!"

I am starting to believe it was Drake more than Kyoshiro. Doubt Kyoshiro has so much access all the way to get into a prison. control by Kaido. Ot at the very least is something Drake could pull off more easily than Orochi.

Wow I didn't knew Wano was so high compared to the sea level...

It was nice to see the alliance is getting ready to enter Onigashima!!!

O.P fans last week: Zoro cant land the final blow on Kaido because Luffy is the main character so he has to land the last hit on the final boss.

Oda: Okay then I'll make sure there's 2 final bosses.
Im gonna be a little frank here bt we can all see Luffy is still training even after everything he went through to get stronger in WCI arc and then Prison plot, if Zoro now is capable of killing Kaidou just because he got Enma i fear it will be Arya killing NK again.

Honestly one should be doubting how Z n S will even face Calamities given how fiercely Luffy fought in WCI. Zoro casually cutting Kaidou when he recently got nailed by Hawkins, fainted from Killer wound and got stopped by Kyoshiro seems quite reaching tbh.

Im gonna be a little frank here bt we can all see Luffy is still training even after everything he went through to get stronger in WCI arc and then Prison plot, if Zoro now is capable of killing Kaidou just because he got Enma i fear it will be Arya killing NK again.

Honestly one should be doubting how Z n S will even face Calamities given how fiercely Luffy fought in WCI. Zoro casually cutting Kaidou when he recently got nailed by Hawkins, fainted from Killer wound and got stopped by Kyoshiro seems quite reaching tbh.
^This

when the alliance attempts to attack Kaidos crew during the festival and then BM and her crew show up

The alliance be like... Abort

What do you call a plan that doesn't involve 2 yonkos alliance...a gangbang

We all together, we fight together, most importantly we take L's together

I love when top pirates goof around and party

Usopp, Nami, and Chopper when they find out about BM and Kaido forming an alliance

Just used my FS and I saw the alliance getting gangbanged by 2 Yonkos for preparation they must bring this to the battle to make things easier for them

Kawamatsu be like bruh you trippin trippin

Lowkey Apoo finessed his homies dude a real snake and now he dancing and singing 0 fucks given

When she wants child support

When you finally pay for all the child support

Yes Luffy remember how Kaido Divine thundered your ass and made you his bitch hold on to that and become stronger because dude you got 2 yonkos on your ass now

My Spider-sense is tingling and they tell me that if I don't train more I'm gonna get my ass kicked

This chap was so hype I forgot there is a break next chap but Oda working hard no doubt
Everyone on Oda's dick like...seriously tho only took 1 chap he always got everyone by the balls

If the strongest dude in your alliance is getting one-shotted by kaido and then getting smashed into the wall by BM without Haki or her DF yall better get on your knees and start praying the plan already failed

Kinemon: Guys we have been keeping another secret but Denjiro...is kyoshiro

Luffy: yall just gonna keep on lying huh smh

RIP to Hawkins legs and hands

Time to update SN track record

Kid- fucked by Kaido and Shanks now captured by Queen in prison again crewmates fed SMILEs
Monkey D Luffy- Fucked by Kaido one shot and G4 shrugged off by BM gets fucked by Kata for how many hours... needs Namis help for Cracker...so much for 2 yr TS now in prison can't do shit to queen can't do shit to BM ran away from her but Hyo had to tell him to stop being a pussy still gets fucked by BM who don't have haki or DF but is training

Apoo-Kaido's bitch- Now we know he was just a bitch from the start

Hawkins-Kaido's bitch took L from Zoro now Laws bitch

Bege- Literally was gonna get fucked if it wasn't for Luffy now he looking for his sister in law

Drake-Kaido's bitch knocked out by naked ladies

Killer-Fucked by Kaido fucked so hard we didn't recognize him fed SMILE

Bonney-Captured by BB and then Akainu

Urouge-Dude is just chillin defeated Snack

Zoro-Faints after 1 fight attack blocked by kyoshiro cant avoid bullets or nails

Law-Would have been fucked by Dofla if it wasn't for Luffy

Urouge is the only one not taking L's

Me: dammn it seems things are happening to easily for the alliance no struggle

Oda: bet

Oda a sadist 6 more days for the alliance to receive L's might as well just do it now

If the marines here about the KaLin allaince they are surely going to make a move right? And after the few days time skip could the revery be over?
A big movie i will say. Akainu before was already leaning towards sending not just Kizaru and Now with BM-Kaidou Alliance+Wano forces like Garp said, Akainu would have to direct substantial of his forces to Wano. Or maybe he can play smart about it and let pirates fought each other and grab the worn out enemies Later on.

Can someone pls post again the meaning of each act in japanese mythology?
Each act has something important meaning, which could play a role in the upcomming acts of One piece.

:yasu: boi what is you on lol luffy is gonna be the one to defeat and and put in the most work against him not zoro even with big mom here :yasu:
Luffy aint beating both BM and Kaido lol

Honestly, I'm not gonna lie, at the start of this arc I doubted Zoro would even fight King. But right now there are too many reasons to think Zoro will land the last blow, if not he'll at least be somewhat involved in the Kaido fight.

Honestly, I'm not gonna lie, at the start of this arc I doubted Zoro would even fight King. But right now there are too many reasons to think Zoro will land the last blow, if not he'll at least be somewhat involved in the Kaido fight.

DonΒ΄t need, I fond it by myself, here the structure of the 5 acts:

Kabuki performances lasted the full day. Kabuki also has a five-act structure, following a very traditional rise and fall of a story. The Jo, or first act, was a slow opening, introducing the characters and the story. The Ha, or acts 2-4, sped up the action leading to a great dramatic moment or tragedy in act 3, with battles being common in acts 2 or 4. Finally, the Kyu, or act five, wrapped up the story in a quick and satisfying conclusion.
If the war beginning before we even reach act3, im sure some crazy and important shit gonna happen in fire festival.
People gonna die in act3 for sure, Im not even sure if the alliance will get the victory in the first place if they donΒ΄t get any back up of the Navy or other fraction.

Act3: tragedy lose of the alliance
Act4: Alliance coming back and winning in the end
Act5: Party time

A big movie i will say. Akainu before was already leaning towards sending not just Kizaru and Now with BM-Kaidou Alliance+Wano forces like Garp said, Akainu would have to direct substantial of his forces to Wano. Or maybe he can play smart about it and let pirates fought each other and grab the worn out enemies Later on.
Kaido will probably be planning to go after the navy HQ after he is done with his party.

Can we all apreciate how much work Law has been putting in PTS mad respect

Anyone hatin all Law bruh...stop dude has nothing but feats....
Dude is the king of feats. And he is just getting started.

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
Not gonna talk about how fucked up the Law - Hawkins scenario ended up being. At least I hope Hawkins isn't dead and will get some redemption later:feelscryingman: The bitchass Apoo needs to die lol

The good thing I heard about this chapter though s that Killer as well fought Kaido til the end. :myman:

For the Zoro accepting Enma, SH reunion(didn't see Hiyori, maybe to look out for Enma but she may not meet Momo yet, so I can feel that plot point may be extended again, maybe to meet Kyoshiro aka Denjiro), it seems like Oda skipped a lot of things, just like the message about Beast pirates and Big Mom pirates reforming the Rox

With such a cliffhanger, we might get the reverie act next and funnily enough Bege's cover was about the reverie, so I wonder about the timespan going on in that cover considering normally the reverie should be over. Will he meet Bonney there?

Status
Not open for further replies.