Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Raid will definitly fail knowking how Oda is skipping days the alliance will discover that Kaido and Big Mom are allied now and They will retreat.
I don't even think they will discover until they have landed in Onigashima. That will piss both Kaido who is looking forward to the feast and Mama who is a sucker for parties. The Emperor alliance will rip them a new one.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda skipped a lot of days in last chapter.

I doubt Oda will skip remaining 5 days now. To me, something big will happen in upcoming 5 days.

I dont think they are ready to defeat even Kaido

S

Shura

Imagine if Oda will go with that Route Lmao:catsweat:

I thought We would have seen at least some reactions about that, it should be a huge deal for the alliance.
I think Luffy accidentally utters BigMom name someway or the other....at this point, only possible reason Udon gang didn't say anything about BigMom is that they saw her getting captured by Queen and it was difficult to imagine for them that Kaido and Bigmom make an alliance....they will hit panic button only when BP announce that BigMom is a guest for banquet which I don't think will happen given Oda

Zoro only cared about having three swords, not about Shusui specifically. I knew he would ultimately give it back, but imagined he would think about being bestowed the sword by Ryuuma, i guess not. Kawa is hilarious though.

Hawkins is crying like a bitch, what´s up with Oda giving blonde guys a bad rep, first Sanji, now Hawkins. He is already broken and not much of use. To be honest, the supposed top Supernova have been disappointing, all hail Urouge and Bege.
And Drake has a grand plan, we will see how that turns out.

Luffy is learning advanced CoA it seems, i doubt it will be perfect though.

Apoo was always a bitch, he continues to be one, no surprise.
Numbers look really interesting though, excited to see where they will end up in regards to power level and personalities.

Typical Oda, makes Supernova go into alliances to match Yonkou, then lets Yonkou make alliances.

Amazing chapter, the Big Mom/Kaido alliance is terrifying, the straw hats are screwed, have no idea what will happen next which is exciting.
The Numbers are interesting, I wonder how strong they are, the Beast pirates have been very hit and miss so far, hopefully these numbers are impressive. One minor criticism is the continued off paneling, I really miss the straw hats interacting, and did Zoro get Enma? where was Hiyori? Still a great chapter.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It'd be incredibly stupid if the Udon squad didn't share about Big Mom.
They are stupid.

See, Oda skipped 3 days in this chapter. It's enough time to reveal such important information and change plans. Yet, neither it seems they know about BM nor there is change in plans.

Thus, they already being stupid especially chopper who was scared through out BM presence yet even SHs doesn't know about BM.

And, it will get worse if they will reveal it just before raid or not at all.

Hawkins joined Kaido because he saw 0% chance of victory and escape but 40% chance of survival if join.

No doubt, he didn't join Luffy earlier because he saw only 19% chance of survival.

If he will see some higher chance of survival on joining Luffy, we are having Hawkins in alliance as well.

Also, Kidd is being portrayed with higher will power clearly now. Something on the lines of Luffy.

What caught my eye is that Hawkins said, 'Kidd kept on fighting until he collapsed'. So does this mean Kidd was not one shoted like luffy?
kidd and killer tho

Sade

Berserk
They are stupid.

See, Oda skipped 3 days in this chapter. It's enough time to reveal such important information and change plans. Yet, neither it seems they know about BM nor there is change in plans.

Thus, they already being stupid especially chopper who was scared through out BM presence yet even SHs doesn't know about BM yet.

And, it will get worse if they will reveal it just before raid or not at all.
This "could be" one of the most no sense plot choice from Oda.

:blobevil:

Looks like I was right in my small prediction. Bege is indeed headed to paradise. Looks like he will have to go through Fishman island since the redline is being policed right now. Dude will likely be the king of paradise. The rookies and other paradise pirates won't stand a chance against him.

I wonder if the alliance will really lose like they should on the day of the festival or will a butt ton of allies and ect come to help
Like the wbp, marines, and maybe others

Cause i cant imagine losing would help morale in the slightest and might take away lots of people

So only 5 days left until the fire festival begin?
Oda skip the part most like with Zoro/Ryuma grave, probably we hear later what happend their.
The alliance now have full build up and making everything for the fire festival plan.
Everything is going as planned for the alliance and right now this point speaks out that the plan will totally going to failing.
I said it in spoiler section, if the Alliance don´t get the news with Big mom, they gonna take the biggest L with we gonna see in the new world.

The numbers?

Queen said they all have drinking problems and in the silhouettes they are all shown to have horns and welding clubs, just like kaido, not to mention how big they are.

Could they be kaido's family, they all from the same species? 👀
Yea they are probably Kaido's kin. Plus the way Queen and King are talking about them it's clear they are not under the all-stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.