Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude it's Kaido. Look what happen to Kidd when you defy him. He didn't have a choice or he could be in same situation die off. Nothing wrong with that. They have emotions, they can't be emo in the series.
Post automatically merged:

I don't see him touching him at all as no way he be at Oden's lvl or surpassed him in one arc. That be too much on how Oda develops them power ups especially against Yonko.
Post automatically merged:

Probably because it be big reveal about it. Might be in Billions. Maybe higher than Yonko Commanders, perhaps equal or higher to Yonkos?
Once again sure, accept your decision, dont whine about it though.
Thats not even what i am referring to though, he literally is whimping in the scene with Law.

Biggest question I had after the chapter: Are Linlin and Kaido actually married or what? He says "This banquet will be the best!", while she answers with "Yes! This will be our anniversary!".

On the other hand: I'm still suspicious that there is a traitor in our alliance. Oda has brought this theme up since Zou and in also in Wano countless times.

As for Apoo: This guy is a disgusting little snake and genuinely evil imho. He deserves to get his teeth rearranged.
Lol how is he evil. He came to a meeting that Kidd called then Kaido fell out of the sky. He simply saved his own skin.

G

Gran D. Master

So, one Yonko for Luffy and one for Zoro?

Fans: Zoro cant be Luffy's equal because Luffy always takes on the arc boss.
Oda: Let's get two arc bosses in here.
:myman:
Well I guess getting no-diffed by 2 separate Yonko in a 1v1 individually counts as better portrayal than getting no diffed by a Yonko as a duo in a 2v1
:josad:

Damn Kid got competition for most brutal supernova. At this point laws clipping people left in right or worse.

He's responsible for the deaths of monet/ vergo/ yeti cool Bros/ Hawkins/ trebol/ nearly killed doffy ass too.

He's enslaved smoker/Tashigi/ and Caesar as well..

The boy don't play
:cheers:

Damn I can't wait for the Golden Kagura Banquet. Kaido said it's going to be crazier than usual and knowing Oda, this banquet is going to pop off with drama. Kaido & Big Mom reunited so Big Mom family doesn't have to sneak around the country looking for her, they will probably be ordered by Big Mom to attend as well. Those two crews together in one area, remind me of this meme lol.
View attachment 228
Also we are down to only 5 days left and still in Act 2, it may mean that we really do get two battles this arc, one failure in Act 3 and final in Act 5.

Hot take. Kaido goes down this arc, Linlin absorbs all his assets including the surviving pirates.

I would've been happy if we had another Zoro chapter with content like that, reveal a bit about his ancestors in the region. Maybe keep a bit about Apoo / The Numbers. But the slower pace hasn't bothered me too much provided we're learning things.
I agree the slow pace is very good. I'm kind of wondering what's going to happen after the fire fest battle which to me looks like a mid point of the arc

Status
Not open for further replies.