Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Wano's writting has been consistent ? And as good as the best OP arcs before ? We have had lots of amazing chapters with HYPE. How many good chapters was due to well written dialogues or plot points ? Not as many as introduction of characters, appearences of characters, or some badass pannels of Kaido or other character in action.
Cricket? Pauly? Kyros? Tell me which Arc Guy had a better story than Denjiro. For example. Tell me a better strategy than the raid, or a flashback that gave as much insight as Oden shared with Roger. Etc. Wano has everything. I'm sorry if someone feels somehow obligated to keep reading but if you like OP this is that shit.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Literally 2 massive armies fighting each other, one backed by a Yonko.

jAcK iS sOlOiNg sUlOnG mInKs
I dunno what to think about this but putting Inu and Neko aside.

Fodder Minks amped by Sulong form. Do you really think it's enough for a commander?

Well the problem is...

As it stands Law can't contribute

I'm not even sure Oda would portray his Gamma Knife once again, that would look such a sterile writing
Did you really just say Law can't contribute? Do you believe thats what Oda intention is? After all the depictions of luffy, kidd and law together in the manga and volume covers...... U really think Law out of all people cant contribute in the kaido fight?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Did you really just say Law can't contribute? Do you believe thats what Oda intention is? After all the depictions of luffy, kidd and law together in the manga and volume covers...... U really think Law out of all people cant contribute in the kaido fight?
Sorrowfully hax alone can't suffice against a power house unless heavy PIS is introduced

For example Sugar should be able to turn Kaido into a toy but Oda can't allow this in that it would feel too stupid, just like Law ending his life with a GK

Law will have to gather advanced haki if he truly desires to provide a proper support

Status
Not open for further replies.