Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this madness, lol? Why would Zoro need to upgrade his CoO to pinpoint King? :milaugh:
Cause Zoro has yet to show his full potential of CoO

Do u remember the time he was struggling against Pica ? King being on Aerial means Zoro has to be on guard whole time he cannot just spam his attacks

Precisly and accurately hitting King will
be key . Lets not forget his speed boost in Hybrid form as well

I suggest you should watch Toriko manga where Crow king fight against its opponent

You would know what i am talking lol

Okay, but maybe his true intent still to kill queen
WhoWho has some busniss vs Queen dont forget the first conversation about who want to kill Queen first
Who's Who never wanted to kill Queen, he was after X Drake the whole time. Also he never said who want to kill Queen first, he said "If Queen died who would be the next All Star?"

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Do u remember the time he was struggling against Pica ? King being on Aerial means Zoro has to be on guard whole time he cannot just spam his attacks

I suggest you should watch Toriko manga where Crow king fight against its opponent

CoO is useless tho...
He was struggling vs Pica? When, what? lol
King being aerial means Zoro needs to be on guard? Why?
Why cant he spam his attacks because of that?

He can hit King precisely and accurately just fine, King isnt hiding behind a mountain of stone like Pica.
Speed is irrelevant stat when fighting against Zoro.
OP isnt Toriko. Speed has never been relevant in Zoro's fights because Zoro doesnt move from the spot.

"SHISHI SONSON" is a thing mate, even at thriller bark zoro speed blitzed kuma while he outclassing everyone present including zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.