[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Jesus wept Neutral, I laid out the whole fucking setup and you act like you read nothing until now.

Like an ability to decide the lynch.
That's what I kept seeing lynch redirection so don't blame me for not remembering everything you said.

So someone decided to lynch Dragomir.

Either Dragomir was on the right track or to save Marimo.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You didn't sus Melontonin after Tris Time Stop ability was revealed after Tris death?

Did you check who had the most votes before Tris activated Time Stop?
Go back and ISO me if you want, I’m pretty sure I sussed Mel hard for the first day or two. As time has gone on, she’s proven herself trustworthy whereas several others I liked for town (primarily LC and Light) flipped the other way. I’m finding less and less reason to sus her, which makes me feel like you’re on the wrong track.

W

wordyworm

That's what I kept seeing lynch redirection so don't blame me for not remembering everything you said.

So someone decided to lynch Dragomir.

Either Dragomir was on the right track or to save Marimo.
That's what I think, too. From Nat's failed lynch, it didn't even go to the person in second place! Someone can straight up chose who to lynch in this game.

N

NeutralWatcher

That's what I think, too. From Nat's failed lynch, it didn't even go to the person in second place! Someone can straight up chose who to lynch in this game.
First lynch on Natalija failed.

Then second lynch on Natalija, Rhea got lynched instead so someone chose to lynch Rhea. Who did Rhea sus? Maybe Rhea was on the right track. Rhea sus Melontonin IIRC.

Dragomir also sus Melontonin and he got lynched.
Post automatically merged:

Dragomir also sus Melontonin and he got lynched instead of Cinera or Marimo

Sometimes we get games like this haha, last game there was 4-5 sub outs.
Ill reread everything later on guys, kinda busy with studying.
Not sure if you should bother at this point.

Really need to ISO Rhea now if scum really can choose who to lynch.
This:
Because I think whoever redirected the lynch wanted to a) frame Marimo or b) lynch suspect Drago.

And now with these flips I think it was a townie who did it because mafia doesn't seem to have this ability.

Who knows anymore, sigh

N

NeutralWatcher

Same thing happened.

I just don't know was it because this person wants a decoy today, or just saw the light. :finally:
Maybe to save you.

First lynch failed so you can't use this passive again. Might be 1 shot passive.

Second lynch Rhea got lynched instead. Might be the same ability to lynch Dragomir and it has 1 cooldown so after used it D1, scum used it again D3 since you're not lynch immune anymore.

Maybe to save you.

First lynch failed so you can't use this passive again. Might be 1 shot passive.

Second lynch Rhea got lynched instead. Might be the same ability to lynch Dragomir and it has 1 cooldown so after used it D1, scum used it again D3 since you're not lynch immune anymore.
Yes, genius. It's the same ability clearly.

No point in saving me though, I don't care for getting lynched, for the n-th time again :phoenixmarco:

Status
Not open for further replies.