ONE PIECE CHAPTER 990: A LONE FORCE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But he can't fly and use fire kicks so Sanji fights him not Zoro.

Accept the truth.
Confused though. If King decided to attack Zoro anyway, wouldn't he just fly at him and attack him physically like any flyer would?

I feel like the fact that just because King flies, that shouldn't be an argument for or against Zoro/Sanji fighting him.

I do find it interesting that Oda drew him with his Meito again though

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
That Ancient Zoan physical strength is definitely on par with Gear 4 strength.
Yea i kinda doubt that. That would put any AZ user on par with G4 which in return is on par with people like Katakuri and such.
Just by eating a DF doesn't mean you become as strong as that.

I think Oda kinda cucked himself a bit here powerscale wise. But then again Oda doesn't care about powerscale since WCI

That was a pun.

Basically we are going back and forth ( Z vs S fans ) about who will fight King where Sanji fans are almost 100% sure that fire kicks and flying ability grants you a 1 vs 1 against King.

Basically Zoro would need to learn Skywalk or stole Sanji's Raid Suit and learn Hell's memories to be able to fight King.
Oh sorry my bad lol

I'm going to piss a lot of Zoro fanboys off when I say this, but I'm too tired to care:

I think it would be cool to see King and Queen tag team Sanji and Zoro. Their relationship reminds me of Sanji and Zoro's with the back and forth banter, but I'd like to see what happens when they try to fight together. Would they actually be able to put their squabbling aside in order to stop the SH's? Or would they just piss each other off and feel like the other is just getting in their way?

Meanwhile, Zoro and Sanji could come up with some crazy combo attacks, with Sanji's gepo ability and Zoro's swordsman skills. It'd also be a cool callback to Little Garden.

I'm going to piss a lot of Zoro fanboys off when I say this, but I'm too tired to care:

I think it would be cool to see King and Queen tag team Sanji and Zoro. Their relationship reminds me of Sanji and Zoro's with the back and forth banter, but I'd like to see what happens when they try to fight together. Would they actually be able to put their squabbling aside in order to stop the SH's? Or would they just piss each other off and feel like the other is just getting in their way?

Meanwhile, Zoro and Sanji could come up with some crazy combo attacks, with Sanji's gepo ability and Zoro's swordsman skills. It'd also be a cool callback to Little Garden.
:risicheck::queenmeme:

I have the feeling that the Numbers will soon be revealed to be beasts of endurance like the Demon Guards of Impel Down and the Calamities and that the real difficulty against them is much less to put them down than to make them stay down.

For Zoro to fight with the second in command of the crew makes sense from a story point of view but I think visually it is more attractive if it is against Sanji since if he fights with Zoro King's greatest visual attraction, his wings and ability to fly, lose meaning and value. Maybe Zoro could jump through the buildings in a parkour style but I still think an aerial battle is much more attractive, a fight with Marco in the air although possible I think it is disappointing since personally I would like the core of the Beast Pirates face the SH.

Status
Not open for further replies.