ONE PIECE CHAPTER 990: A LONE FORCE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just harsh. I know this looks bad

but Chopper is there so he will pull through, and show those mean Gifters that they don't know who they are messing with next time they run into eachother :zosmug:
Zoro is not bleeding from gifters . Sanji got thrashed by king and would have died if not for his power ranger suit which oda had to gift him so he’d stop being fodderized. Sanji fans like always should be the last people talking shit

Could have been a lot worse, mate.

Could have lost a spot in the M3 like a special someone did last chapter. :gokulaugh:
Let me see if i understood it correctly.
Sanji saved Momo and by passed 2 YC's, clashed 2 times with King while holding Momo in his hand - gave King the opportunity to land a direct hit and survive that with minimal damage.

Meanwhile Zoro was fighting fodder the whole time and getting hurt by them.
Couldn't by pass even 1 YC with Luffy.
Now he sliced the club of a Number who pretty much are just huge fodders and almost killed his own allies because he can't take care of what he does to his surroundings and needed help from Jimbei to save the Samurai - same thing happened with Pica where he needed help from Elizabello to save the people under him from the falling rubble.

But Sanji is the one leaving the M3? Great logic there.

alright so what nickname is luffy gonna use for drake
If we look at some of the nicknames Luffy uses for some of the other Worst Gen that he's met and a few other Marines, it could be similar to any of those:

Fellow Worst Generation:

Zoro - Zoro (Obviously not a nickname) // Drake? (Just his name, maybe?)
Law - Tra-guy // Dino-guy?
Kid - Jaggy // Spiky? (Maybe because his hair style?)
Killer - "The Mask Guy"/Mask Guy // (Again, Dino-guy?)
Capone - Bege (Not really a nickname, I guess, but still worth acknowledging.) // Diez?

Other Marines:
Smoker - Smoky // Drakey?
Coby - Coby (Obviously not a nickname) // Again, just "Drake"?

How can you know that?
because in this chapter hawkins said it couldnt have been anyone other than drake, instead of saying it conclusively was drake because he got beat up by him. . . .

Or was there another secret character conveniently fighting together with law? or are you referring to something else entirely?

Let me see if i understood it correctly.
Sanji saved Momo and by passed 2 YC's, clashed 2 times with King while holding Momo in his hand - gave King the opportunity to land a direct hit and survive that with minimal damage.

Meanwhile Zoro was fighting fodder the whole time and getting hurt by them.
Couldn't by pass even 1 YC with Luffy.
Now he sliced the club of a Number who pretty much are just huge fodders and almost killed his own allies because he can't take care of what he does to his surroundings and needed help from Jimbei to save the Samurai - same thing happened with Pica where he needed help from Elizabello to save the people under him from the falling rubble.

But Sanji is the one leaving the M3? Great logic there.
Clash twice with king? Holy crap Sanji fans love exaggerating. Sanji got treated like trash by king and was fearing for his life . The raid suit saved him and know he’s back to being a background character like always . Zoro will always be grouped with luffy seeing how they are both worst generation and future top tiers . Sanji got replaced by a warlord . It’s nothing to be upset about . Sanji has zero good feats in the new world and now he has a raid suit just so oda can shit on Sanji fans even more

Clash twice with king? Holy crap Sanji fans love exaggerating.
Exaggerating? I think you have some eye problems.
First clash.

Second clash.

Sanji got treated like trash by king and was fearing for his life .
Treated like trash? King 2 attacks got countered and he could do his beak attack only because Sanji was talking to Momo and didn't cared about King. And this attack did no significant damage to Sanji. lmao

Oh yeah, this is the face of someone who is fearing for his life :denzimote:
The raid suit saved him and know he’s back to being a background character like always .
''Background'' character who got 2 whole Arcs focusing on him.
Sanji got replaced by a warlord .
Replaced from what? Monster trio? You do realize it's not a ''rank'' or anything right? The number is not limited to anything. The M3 were just the strongest in the crew - far stronger than the rest. After Jimbei joined, the SHC has 4 strong people now. Simple as that.

But holy shit, you are one salty kid lmao - you must be shaking every time you see Sanji haha

Status
Not open for further replies.